Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

countering testosterone shut down?

Jannici

Is there any way to really counter shut down of natural testosterone production? I have heard of products like ErgoPharm 6-OXO and the like, but will they really work?

I am thinking about trying Deca-Durabolin, but I really want to make sure I stay safe while on it. Any advise would be greatly appreciated! Thanks much in advance.

Jannici said:
Is there any way to really counter shut down of natural testosterone production? I have heard of products like ErgoPharm 6-OXO and the like, but will they really work?

I am thinking about trying Deca-Durabolin, but I really want to make sure I stay safe while on it. Any advise would be greatly appreciated! Thanks much in advance.

no real way to "counter" it, but you can do HCG the whole cycle to keep the boys down there alive...beyond that, it's wise to just to a proper PCT for a longer time if you need to.

deca will shut you down pretty hard, just accept that fact, due your cycle, and then do a good solid pct to recover.

thanks a lot for the info guys. I guess I don't really care if they kind of shut down during my cycle as I am currently single anyway, but I was just worried about long term damage. I do want to be able to use them some day, I am only 23 right now.

Top Bottom