Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Countering Propecia sides?

Gmail

I want to say thanks in advance to anyone who responds to this post. I know I'm just a first time poster, but my friend recommended this forum to me.

My question is about Propecia, which I've been taking for about 1.5 years (that's all im taking besides creatine) and lately I'm noticing a little bit of gyno. I'm wondering if there is any way of effectively countering this, maybe with an estrogen blocker? In any case it would have to be something I can take for the long term, for as long as I keep taking the propecia.

Gmail said:
I want to say thanks in advance to anyone who responds to this post. I know I'm just a first time poster, but my friend recommended this forum to me.

My question is about Propecia, which I've been taking for about 1.5 years (that's all im taking besides creatine) and lately I'm noticing a little bit of gyno. I'm wondering if there is any way of effectively countering this, maybe with an estrogen blocker? In any case it would have to be something I can take for the long term, for as long as I keep taking the propecia.

Are you taking this for hair loss? Have you had any side effect in regards to ejaculation and so on?

That's one reason why I personally would never take the stuff.

Try this link https://www.anafit.com/shop/

Try cutting the propecia down to once every 2 or 3 days. I have to do this, otherwise I get extremely lethargic and depressed

BigRupe said:
Are you taking this for hair loss? Have you had any side effect in regards to ejaculation and so on?

That's one reason why I personally would never take the stuff.

Try this link https://www.anafit.com/shop/

I haven't noticed any side effects before this, and the gyno is very mild. I can barely notice now that I've been off propecia for a few days. It stopped a lot of the shedding that was really noticable in the shower..

Top Bottom