x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -

Countering MK677/Nutrobol/Ibutamoren bloat

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about Countering MK677/Nutrobol/Ibutamoren bloat within the Anabolic Steroids category.

Excerpt: Has anyone tried Lasix to help get rid of the stomach bloat? If so, did it work for you? The stomach bloat is insane. I actually gained 10lbs on my first dose, in one day! Dosing at 12.5mg 2x/day for 25mg total. I've done a lot of Googling but all I find is mention of dandelion root extract, which I don't imagine would work as well as furosemide. I watch my salt intake, I supplement with potassium. I keep my sugar and carb intake very low. I drink a lot of water. I tried stopping the

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Has anyone tried Lasix to help get rid of the stomach bloat? If so, did it work for you?

The stomach bloat is insane. I actually gained 10lbs on my first dose, in one day! Dosing at 12.5mg 2x/day for 25mg total. I've done a lot of Googling but all I find is mention of dandelion root extract, which I don't imagine would work as well as furosemide.

I watch my salt intake, I supplement with potassium. I keep my sugar and carb intake very low. I drink a lot of water.

I tried stopping the MK677 for a day and the bloat didn't subside at all. I thought it might since I gained it all in one day.

I'd really like to reap the beneficial anti-aging effects of increased GH, but this bloat makes me want to toss the stuff in the trash.

I'm also taking 200mg test-cyp and 400mg tren-enan per week. I've been doing great with just these two compounds, but they're not helping my skin look any younger. If anything, I think the androgenics are making my skin looks worse.

Re: Countering MK677/Nutrobol/Ibutamoren bloat

Well, I changed my Google keywords to use "GH" instead of MK677 and the like and I got a lot of great info.

Out of desparation, I also went ahead and took 80mg of Lasix. I think I've pissed out a few lbs already. Lol

I would go with something more natural and safer like dandelion root. The 677 bloat does eventually pass as well

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Quote Quote posted by GNXClone View Post

Out of desparation, I also went ahead and took 80mg of Lasix. I think I've pissed out a few lbs already. Lol
    dude for the love of buddha do not use diuretics to get rid of water weight!

you will actually deplete your body of electrolytes and cause very serious problems in your body.
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults via skype. contact me I can help you
    Looking for a steroid source? drop me a visitor message or click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <authorized supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <12 week bulker and cutting/fasting Ebooks 4sale
    ask me for coupons to N2bm, juvepharma, sarms1 etc.
    http://goo.gl/F9Yggp < click for Rx drugs

Not yet had the pleasure.

Always start with a low dosage of MK-677 and slowly work your way up over time. Same with HGH. I tell this to everyone. Never start at the recommended dosage with these compounds.

Lasix is one of the harshest diuretic you can find and unless you know exactly what you are doing I would not recommend messing up with it.

Woah yeah definitely avoid diuretics man. Stick with things like dandelion root.

Quote Quote posted by GNXClone View Post
    Well, I changed my Google keywords to use "GH" instead of MK677 and the like and I got a lot of great info.

You need to stop doing senseless things out of desperation. You can cause some serious problems using prescription diuretics. That's also temporary. Your body will rebound like a mother and add even more water weight than before
    PM me for help with your cycle, PCT, and discounts from forum sponsors

Click here for the Best Supplements from N2BM