Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Counter Clen skakes?

##spiderbaby##

Have you guys found anything out there to help counter the shakes you get on Clen?

This drug would be great if I could only write my name. I started taking it in the evening but even at 11:AM I am still shaking.

Whats the mechanism for the shakes anyway.

##spiderbaby##

I know this drug in and out and I've never heard of anything... The only thing you can do is back off the doses.

If someone's got something, I'd like to hear it.

well, the only thing that only helped (sometimes stopped) was GHB.. other than that, haven't encountered anything.

I apologize for not giving you what you want, but it IS a stimulant affecting the nervous system. Either take less or split the dosage. I took mine 2x/per day @40mcg & 40mcg. Pyramid up and down. Cycle 2 weeks on/off. I used Spiropent.
The good thing is if you are shaking and experiencing sides, then it is "working".

I never get the shakes on NYC which is also thermogenic, but then clen & ECA additionally suppressed the diet. Also there is some threads discussing the improved effectiveness of KETAFIN on Clen usage. Probably would make you shake more if using this combo though, but overall you could save some $ by using less in theory.

Unfortunately these ARE the sides:

NAUSEA
NERVOUSNESS
DIZZINESS
DROWSINESS
DRY MOUTH
FACIAL FLUSHING
HEADACHE
HEARTBURN
INCREASED BLOOD PRESSURE
INCREASED SWEATING
INSOMNIA