Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Could U Take A Look

don_vedo

- height: 5'9
- weight: 175
- body fat: 13%
- taking in 2000 cal. a day (300 g. protein)
- cardio 5x a week
- lift 5x a week

i'm thinking about taking a cutting cycle and i would like to get some advice on how i should split up the mg a week:

- 10ml test prop (x4)[i was thinking about 100mg eod]
- 10ml eq (x2)[i was thinking 600mg a week]

I was going to post cycle with clomid

anyone have suggestions, ideas, or opinions about the cycle, any feedback is greatly appreciated

- height: 5'9
- weight: 175
- body fat: 13%
- taking in 2000 cal. a day (300 g. protein)
- cardio 5x a week
- lift 5x a week

i'm thinking about taking a cutting cycle and i would like to get some advice on how i should split up the mg a week:

- 10ml test prop (x4)[i was thinking about 100mg eod]
- 10ml eq (x2)[i was thinking 600mg a week]

I was going to post cycle with clomid

anyone have suggestions, ideas, or opinions about the cycle, any feedback is greatly appreciated

looks good, I would add some sarms to the PCT. I hate clomid, but it does work.

Age? Cycle experiences? Goals?
- took some test a couple times when i was in high school didn't really know much about it all then, have read up now and am looking to do it right.
- goals are to lean up as much as possible, strengthen up, while putting on as much good weight as i possibly can.

looks good, I would add some sarms to the PCT. I hate clomid, but it does work.
- thanks i'll definitely look into sarms

- took some test a couple times when i was in high school didn't really know much about it all then, have read up now and am looking to do it right.
- goals are to lean up as much as possible, strengthen up, while putting on as much good weight as i possibly can.

- thanks i'll definitely look into sarms

Looks good and for PCT nova, Sarms-4

RADAR

Looks ok mate , if your set on the prop go for it otherwise I'd change it to a long ester same as the EQ , maybe Eth or Cyp .

Brad.

I didn't see a time period for the cycle. As long as it is a long cycle so the EQ can do it's thing, it looks great.

Cycle looks good, The prop will give you your early startup while the EQ begins to Kick in. Clomid in the end will be a good choice at end of any cycle. ... If you have not purchased the prop yet, I would try and go for the SUS as this will compliment the EQ.. Your take off wont be as quick as with the prop, but the ester breadkdown in SUS is great at 250-500mg a week. Someting to think about. ..

Ive just herd about prop being the mildest test with the least side effects. I would be totally open to thinking about SUS i just am looking to stay away from heavy bloating (i work in a GNC and i don't want my boss to start giving me a hard time about that shit)

I would go with prop ED injection.I tried ED and EOD. And ED works much better you can avoid test spikes.
Why everybody hates clomid?I did 100mg for a week following by 50mg for 3 weeks and had no side effects exept of wood in the morning.

Top Bottom