Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

could my Dbol be suppressing my appetite

JoelBrown

Hi guys , I'm on my 4th week of dbol (40mg ed) and test ( 400mg a week)my will be for 12 weeks, for some reason I started feeling my appetite has changed a lot while being on the cycle, before I started juicing I was eating three large meals a day and after the gym I was starving, however being on dbol now its hard to eat....I'm having just two small meals a day and a protein shake to reinforce but gains are very poor and I'm pretty sure because my appetite is not there anymore, do you think adding other agent at this stage can make any difference? if so which one?

Are you using a good liver aid supplement and an AI with your cycle? It sounds like your body is really stressed out.

Look for a liver aid supplement based on TUDCA, NAC and milk thistle. I really like the product N2guard from n2bm.com

An AI is very important to keep estrogen in the low-normal range. This will prevent estrogen related side effects like gyno and water retention. Aromasin at 10-12.5mg EOD is a good dosage.

The only supplement that will really increase
appetite is nutrabol. Nutrabol is an HGH analogue that signal the pituitary gland to increase HGH output. One of it's side effects (if you can call it that) is an increase in ghrelin, which is your body's hunger hormone. You can order it from sarms1.com. Here is an article on it for more information: http://www.evolutionary.org/nutrobal-mk-677-ibutamoren

Besides that, base your diet around foods that you grew up on and enjoy eating. Stick with easy digesting food sources like rice, potatoes, tuna, egg whites etc. If you are having trouble eating enough, you could try blending your food.

Buy a high quality blender and blend together the following:
2 scoops of a high quality protein powder
oatmeal
natural almond butter or peanut butter
frozen fruit
banana
ice
chia/flax seeds
spinach/kale

You can easily make the shake 800 calories and drink it for breakfast.

Simple solution......drop the dbol! It is not worth it in the end. You are not making gains because you cannot eat for mass. You need to drop the dbol and just run with test.

Dbol is very likely to suppress the appetite. The reason for that is the extra strain on the liver.

Due to a lot of pressure that liver receives by breaking down dbol, it causes the appetite to shutdown. Either lower the dosages, or drop dbol entirely.

I used a lot of dbol in the past and never experienced a loss of appetite. Dbol is my 2nd favorite gear because I just feel GREAT when taking it. I start making noticeable strength gains in the first 7-10 days. The drawbacks are water weight and the gains are lost quickly post cycle. I say it is my 2nd favorite only because Sustanon is the king in my book for gains and feeling good. Of course nothing matches Tren for gains but the sides are harsh.

I would cut the dbol. Was it from an approved source? Might be bunk.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom