Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Could I have some counsel on this issue?

Vtig2014

I am 56. I started taking testosterone and sermorline 2 years ago by prescription from a local doctor affiliated with a lab in Florida. I hadn't lifted since college, but I have been lifting this whole time and have made some modest gains. I have lost 6 inches around my waist with weight steady at 195. Im 5'9".I started following this site because I an really enjoying the shape I am getting into. I do not want to compete or anything. Just get into really good shape! (sorry for the long read). My question is this, The lab I have been using is no longer selling just the Sermorline. They are making me buy a stack of Ipamorline/ Sermorline 9mg. A three month suppy is $1200.00 I see other sources on here for way less. Why would the price be so different? My guy says I cant get the same purity and quality for less, or as safe. Is this true? I would really like to combine Ipamorline and CJC instead. I see the prices from one of the sponsers above, PSL, and they are way cheaper. I quess Im looking for someone's experience with this and if I can trust making a switch . Thank You!

The sponsors products are top quality. It's profiteering in pharmaceuticals in the US that is to blame for the high prices.

dude when you mentioned 2 things

1. clinic
2. florida

that was the red flag lol. 2 of the most corrupt words in the English language and greedy as fuck. they charge you that much to line their pockets with your hard earned money. Florida allows businesses to fuck over consumers left and right. there is literally zero regulation here, anyone can start up their own clinic, plumbing company, roofer, auto shop, whatever with no licenses and the govt here does nothing to check up on them. it is also the home of pill mills which have results in millions of people with PK addictions. just an awful awful state

why don't you PM me bro. not only will I get you taken care of with a source for this shit and codes for FREE but I will be able to set you up on dosages and such too with a consultation.

Some clinics charge am arm and a leg. I have a buddy getting charged about 2000$ every 3 months for test, hgh, and hcg through an anti aging clinic. I've told him numerous times hes throwing his money away and that I could get him all of that at a fraction of the price

Firstly, how would we know if your source is lying or not? Secondly, it is many times just lying. That combo sounds like bullshit and likely is just exactly what you said, ipam with cjc and he’s ripping you off. You’re better off with mk677 from esarms and citrulline and cjc. Problem is finding legit peptides

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom