Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Could I have some counsel on this issue?

dude when you mentioned 2 things

1. clinic
2. florida

that was the red flag lol. 2 of the most corrupt words in the English language and greedy as fuck. they charge you that much to line their pockets with your hard earned money. Florida allows businesses to fuck over consumers left and right. there is literally zero regulation here, anyone can start up their own clinic, plumbing company, roofer, auto shop, whatever with no licenses and the govt here does nothing to check up on them. it is also the home of pill mills which have results in millions of people with PK addictions. just an awful awful state

why don't you PM me bro. not only will I get you taken care of with a source for this shit and codes for FREE but I will be able to set you up on dosages and such too with a consultation.

Lmao! Don’t forget the word Miami

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Some clinics charge am arm and a leg. I have a buddy getting charged about 2000$ every 3 months for test, hgh, and hcg through an anti aging clinic. I've told him numerous times hes throwing his money away and that I could get him all of that at a fraction of the price
This is so true!

Top Bottom