Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Could I get some recommendations for a beginner program (female)?

LibbyLeech

Hi, I'm sorry if I'm asking things that have already been answered somewhere else, I've been searching the forums and there's alot of information that I don't understand because I'm completely new to this! And when I try to search I get a message saying "Sorry, only platinum members can use full searching privileges in our board database".

I'm having a really hard time gaining weight, I am 5'6" and weigh 106lbs,
I've been drinking protein shakes, and learning womens sportsfighting(MMA/Wrestling) every weekday, and going to vibratrain (www.vibratrain.co.nz) 3 days per week since January (New Year's resolutions). At the begining of the year I weighed 100lbs, so I've gained a little bit, but my body just doesn't seem to gain easily.

Could someone please recommend a steroid cycle for me that is OK for women and suitable for a beginner?

This is me, I look scrawny and unhealthy. I actually have people yell out at me that I should "Go eat a burger, Anorexic Bitch" in the streets, and it's really upsetting because I *do* eat, and I *do* really want to look strong and healthy.
Picture284.jpg

I want to look something like Bobby Jo Kolb,
This is Bobby Jo
IMG_0019-lrg.jpg

Please help me, I don't know alot about Anabolics and need some advice.

Libby,

The biggest hindrance to your weight gaining is the everyday (weekday) fight training. You are burning up anything gained previously through overtraining. If you cut the MMA to twice a week I believe it would be much wiser than steroids, and longer lasting in effect. I've trained police/soldiers in ground fighting and even with high doses of anabolics it would be a short term gain for a 250 lb man at that high of a training volume.

Don't be discouraged. But train wise and allow for recovery.

LibbyLeech said:
Hi, I'm sorry if I'm asking things that have already been answered somewhere else, I've been searching the forums and there's alot of information that I don't understand because I'm completely new to this! And when I try to search I get a message saying "Sorry, only platinum members can use full searching privileges in our board database".

I'm having a really hard time gaining weight, I am 5'6" and weigh 106lbs,
I've been drinking protein shakes, and learning womens sportsfighting(MMA/Wrestling) every weekday, and going to vibratrain (www.vibratrain.co.nz) 3 days per week since January (New Year's resolutions). At the begining of the year I weighed 100lbs, so I've gained a little bit, but my body just doesn't seem to gain easily.

Could someone please recommend a steroid cycle for me that is OK for women and suitable for a beginner?

This is me, I look scrawny and unhealthy. I actually have people yell out at me that I should "Go eat a burger, Anorexic Bitch" in the streets, and it's really upsetting because I *do* eat, and I *do* really want to look strong and healthy.
Picture284.jpg

I want to look something like Bobby Jo Kolb,
This is Bobby Jo
IMG_0019-lrg.jpg

Please help me, I don't know alot about Anabolics and need some advice.

Well number one, I think your body looks good, but I can understand where you are coming from. I really do not think that anabolics are the path that you should follow at this point. I think that you can gain a lot of lean muscle mass without them at this stage. Seriously, you have a great base. Cut back on some cardio. You have to remember that calories taken in has to be greater than calories expended. You are training a lot. So maybe try bumping up to a weight gainer shake instead of just a protien shake. If you really feel that anabolics are your only path then Anavar at like 20 mg ed for 6 weeks would be suitable. But you must remember that you caloric intake would still have to be greater to gain muscle mass. I wish you good luck. But anyone calling you anorexic is stupid. You look great. You are not ever going to be an easy gainer. So you have to make a lot of dietary changes to gain mass hun.

Thanks Guys.
Hmm.. How much do you think I should be eating?
What do you think of maybe a legal alternative to anavar, are they safer? Do they work? I read something about women's clits developing into mini-penises and now I'm scared.

I don't want to cut down on sportfighting training because I don't want to disappoint my coach, he's really nice and seems to think I have talent.

my girlfriend has the exact same body type as you, she's 5'7 and weighs 115 on a good day

she eats as much as anyone else but she just will NOT gain weight, bigger girls (mostly overweight ones) always call her skinny and make subtle remarks about how she "doesn't eat", etc...

i dont know what those people think, but i've actually seen my girlfriend cry because of that (several times)... my only guess is it would be like someone casually walking up to a morbidly obese person that has genetic or health problems and saying, "hey fatso you should stop eating"

anyway, got off track there... i've recently just got my girl to start drinking a couple protein shakes in between meals and going a bit heavier on compound excersizes like squats & leg presses, etc...

her legs are filling in & she's making slow progress... but there is progress

5-10mg per day of Anavar, go slowly see how it works,

6-8 weeks,

also primo can be used, have no idea where to start, 100mg per week would be a lot.

Do not mess with anything else, unless you like to shave and want a deep voice.

bigcracker - I'ld be suspicious of any man who finds underweight and fragile women attractive. Someone who wants to keep you weak is probably someone who wants to walk all over you. You know, the kind of person whos insecurities lend toward a need to put others down in order to make themselves feel good. That's really not the sort of person I want to attract.

There's a lot of experience with female steroid cycles on the women's fitness forum, libby. Some of which have come from a smaller lean body mass like you. Take a look at The-Short-One's progress over the last couple years, for example. I'd suggest you start there.

You will find a LOT better advice in the womens forum, than here.

I'm not exactly keen on that 'vibra-training' either...looks like a bunch of crap from what I read. You need to join a normal gym, or have access to free weights. Start with simple compound exercises like full squats, deadlifts, overhead pressing, and rows. They will help you a lot for your MMA also, give you more strength to use. Ask your coaches if they can teach you any olympic lifts (clean/snatch) they will also help.

Steroids are not the answer for your right now. If you can't eat enough to gain weight right now, sterioids aren't going to do anything. Lots of people use them and are dissapointed by the results because their diet is crap. The more cardio you do, or mma training, the more calories you have to replace.

http://www.johnberardi.com/articles/nutrition/7habits.htm

Make sure you eat a large breakfast everyday. Worry about training and diet first, once those are in place, you can consider using a small cycle to boost strength/nitrogen retention.

EDIT: Find a good protein/carbohydrate drink you like, with relatively high calories, and take it to training with you. Instead of drinking water, keep drinking the shakes to keep your cals up.

Top Bottom