Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Could arimidex contribute to 300 cholesterol?

SDRaver

Got my cholesterol reading back for a phyiscal and it was 306! I'm currently 227 @ 7%BF. in Sep it was 195. Diet is clean been on gear for last 6 months straight. Only major change was the addition of Arimidex. Blood pressure is 140 over 90. Outside of me looks good but not the inside LOL

Yes it could because estrogen influences the liver towards healthier cholesterol metablolism.

I believe Nolvadex and Clomid have this effect, too so you could add some Nolva to your cycles along with the Arimdex. Or just reduce the Arimdex to a lower level.

Of course the roids have direct effect of their own it sounds like your cycle was too long.

Good Luck

Yes, Ox has a negative impact on your cholesterol. And as SDRaver pointed out, having low estrogen levels isn't necessarily a good thing. Clomiphene would be superior to nolvadex however in this regard, because it is a dual agonist/antagonist where as tamoxifen is strictly an antagonist to the estrogen receptor.

Top Bottom