Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

costa rica

Latinonect

Anyone know what gear can be found in Costa Rica? I am scheduled to be in CR in the next few weeks on business and was wondering if a script is needed as well as what types of gear are available.

I went there a few years ago, however, it was not for business. I stopped at a few pharmacias in jaco beach. they did not have alot, and it was not that cheap. I also checked a couple of pharmacias in San Jose. Not much. I think the vets office will be your best bet there. I made a connection with a source located in CR before I went on the trip. He was kind enough to meet up with me and I bought two 50ml bottles of EQ and deca from him. It has been so long since then that I do not remember the brands. They were the lower dose stuff like 50mg/ml. Had to inject alot of oil but they worked fine. Anyways, this source made his purchases from a vet. Ah, Costa Rica . . . it brings back so many great memories:)

Top Bottom