Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cortisone shot in shoulders, Effective? NEED HELP HERE

bravohero

Hey everyone,
I have been lifting and battling a case of bursitis ( my tendons in my shoulder get inflammed when I bench press or do shoulder work) and I went through 12 sessions of physical therapy and it helped but not enough and they want me to get a cortisone shot in each shoulder and they said I should feel much better. And if I stay on my rotator cuff exercises when it wears off I should be fine?? any thoughts?
The reason my shoulders are getting mad is because they said there is an imbalance between my rotator cuffs and deltoids so I have been doing all my exercises they gave, taking msm, stretching, icing, heating, ibuprofin 800's, you name it but its so slow in getting better. I haven't gone to failure in bench or shoulders in probably 4 months ( oh how I miss it) and I have 2 shows coming up in June and I am starting to lose width in my shoulders and a TON of upper pec size. you will laugh at this, a few months before I started having problems I did a set of 405 for 4 reps on flat bench and the other day I got a wicked burn on my third set of 65 x 20, jesus that is embarrasing.
ANyone had a cortisone shot? WIll it help? Any other ideas??

Yeah, I had cortisone shots for bursitis in my wrists. It hurt like hell that night, but in the morning, it was great. It stayed pain-free for about 6 months, and now rarely bothers me at all. I'm a fan.

Top Bottom