Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

cortisone shot for GYNO? would it work?????

Staind

i had really bad acne when i was younger and had around 20 cortisone shots in my face to get rid of scar tissue lumps, i was just thinking would a cortisone ASSAULT on a nipple get rid of the gyno or possibly knock it down? if not, why wouldnt it? seriously this is worth the thought i think i might mention this to my doctor, anyone can tell me if this may work????

if anyone knows please tell me, i just wanna know if this is practical at all. cockdezl, macro, or anyone??

Umm, if I am not mistaken, gyno is the enlargment (ie growth) of a gland induced by the increase in certain hormones. Cortisone is an antiinflamatory corticosteroid. Once the mamary gland grows thats it.

but isnt it also caused by fatty tissue in the nipple area? it seems in a very mild case of gyno something like that could be practical, i dunno maybe im living in a fantasy world but it just seems like if it could destroy scar tissue it could do the same to a little unwanted tissue near the nipple...just a thought.

I'm not sure about cortisone, but the cortico-steroid that you would want to use is called depo-medroln (if you can find it anywhere). This has been proven to work. I did gyno reduction cycle w/ winstrol (30mgs/day), nolvadex (10-20mgs/day), and clomid (50mgs/day). This helped a ton. I also tried to shoot it w/ PGF2, that didn't do shit but burn a hell of a lot and swell it up a little do to the trauma.

No corti steroids will not cure gyno, they will only reduce the inflamation that often occurs at onset of gyno. The fatty tissue is female breast tissue (every man has it ) which is growing.

depo-medroln?!?

I assume you mean Depo-Medrol and injecting this beast into breast tissue would be a very very bad move.

This hormone mimics the effects of the bodys natural corticosteroids. It depresses the synthesis, release, and activity of inflammation-producing body chemicals. It also suppresses the activity of the immune system.

I have successfully used Depo-Medrol to treat allergic skin problems in cats and dogs, but breast tissue-NO WAY IN HELL!

I find it hard to believe that a study was conducted testing the affect of Depo-Medrol on breast tissue. Would it be possible for you to point me in the direction of this study as I would love to read it.

Hey boys, don't shoot the messenger... I'm just refering to several posts that say that this works. Do a search for gyno reduction cycle or gyno killer and it recommends the treatment w/ reasoning behind it. I'm just trying to help a brother out and don't appreciate your attitude...

depo medrol

Hey Defiy,

Sorry about the attitude....It was nothing personal, but the thought of injecting that shit into a breast did not sit too easy with me. Next time I will be a little more careful in the choice of wording I use.

Depo Medrol for spot fat reduction

I was doing a search for Depot Medrol and this thread came up. Depot Medrol injections around the waist are being given in Mexico by several doctors as a way to induce the spot reduction of fat, effectively. I myself have been given these injections (I live in Mexico City) with very good results. I would like to know what can you tell me about this procedure.

Thanks.

Top Bottom