Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cortisone shot

joho33

[FONT=&quot]Have you eve had a cortisone shot prescribed by a doctor? What effects did you notice after the injection? A doctor gave me one shot (for shoulder tendonitis) and it hurt like hell[/FONT]

ive never personally had one but know many that have... my mom and uncle both had them within the past year or so... they are painful... thats commonly known of them... for some, they work for longer times than others but that generally depends on the extent of the injury... its just temporary relief though... more or less a band aid to a wound...

yes and i would never recommend you get it done unless the pain is so bad that you have no choice anymore.

you should have stopped lifting way before it got to that point and 2nd the cortisone isn't healing the injury, like dylan said it is just a band aid

if you have a torn rotator cuff there is no cure. you have to leave it alone and allow the body to fill in the holes with scar tissue while adding mobility. if you continue working out it will tear so much you need surgery

Never had one, but everyone I know that has said they hurt like hell.

Top Bottom