Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The correlation between joint pain and low testosterone: A new video by Dylan Gemelli

It is truly amazing how many diseases are triggered or accelerated by low testosterone.

I didn't realize that androgen receptors were in joint fluid. This makes the correlation make complete sense. I had always associated joint pain with years of training, past injuries, and low estrogen. Obviously those still apply but I never know there was such a strong connection between joint pain and low testosterone.

Thanks for teaching me something today Dylan!

It is truly amazing how many diseases are triggered or accelerated by low testosterone.

I didn't realize that androgen receptors were in joint fluid. This makes the correlation make complete sense. I had always associated joint pain with years of training, past injuries, and low estrogen. Obviously those still apply but I never know there was such a strong connection between joint pain and low testosterone.

Thanks for teaching me something today Dylan!
absolutely brother, thank you so much for your continuous valuable feedback!

Top Bottom