Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Coral Calcium question?

granby140

I am very interested in this because of my parents health. MY dad heard something about this being a wonder drug to help people with various disesases ilve pain free and a better life. It seems like a hoax to me. If there is anyone out there with any info on this topic, Id be greatly appreciate any info that you have. Thanks alot bros

It supposedly helps to regulate your PH levels, which if they are off (and mine are way off according to my PH strips) then it can put your body in a much stabler state of homeostasis. I have never used it though and therefore can't tell you if it has regulated mine...

Calcium is calcium. Charging you more for a "special" calcium is a scam. There is nothing special about coral calcium. I have seen this advertised on TV...oh that's right, it has been on TV so it must be true. LOL

Seriously, just don't what you to get scammed on the price for something that generic is the same thing.

I doubt there is anything mystical to it, either.

But, that doctor fella sure seems compelling and genuine... he does a good job.

Calcium is calcium, doh.

granby140 said:
My dad heard something about this being a wonder drug.

It is not a "wonder drug" but can help many people when other remidies have failed.

Will it help people with various disesases ilve pain free and a better life.

It has with some people, calcium is a powerful supplemet and the calcium in Coral Calcium is Pure Ionic Calcium which is absorbed by the body at an effecient rate of up to 80% more than regular calcium is.

It seems like a hoax to me.

As it does to many, but I have talked to people over the phone and in person who have has great results from using it. Although it does not directly cure any diseases it can help to prevent acidosis, which is a leading cause of most major diseases inside the human body.

If there is anyone out there with any info on this topic, Id be greatly appreciate any info that you have. Thanks alot bros

I can tell you first hand that Coral Calcium has helped hundreds, probably thousands, of people with countless diseases that they thought would be the end of them being able to live a productive life. How do I know this, well I used to help run one of the largest companies in the US that marketed this product through infomercials. I have met Bob Barefoot, the creator of Coral Calcium, and I have to tell you that I have never met someone more passionate about what they do for a living. In closing, I would say pick up a bottle off of one of the infomercials you see and have your parents try it out. Anything that could help someone as much as this have helped some people is worth a try IMO.

Disclaimer: I am no longer involved with the marketing of Coral Calcium and in no way benefit financially from any product sold via TV or radio. Also, the opinions expressed are of my own, and are not to be treated as medical advice as I am not a medical proffesional.

Re: Re: Coral Calcium question?

juiceismyantidrug said:

I can tell you first hand that Coral Calcium has helped hundreds, probably thousands, of people with countless diseases that they thought would be the end of them being able to live a productive life. How do I know this, well I used to help run one of the largest companies in the US that marketed this product through infomercials. I have met Bob Barefoot, the creator of Coral Calcium, and I have to tell you that I have never met someone more passionate about what they do for a living. In closing, I would say pick up a bottle off of one of the infomercials you see and have your parents try it out. Anything that could help someone as much as this have helped some people is worth a try IMO.

Disclaimer: I am no longer involved with the marketing of Coral Calcium and in no way benefit financially from any product sold via TV or radio. Also, the opinions expressed are of my own, and are not to be treated as medical advice as I am not a medical proffesional.

Then they would have benefited just as much from generic calcium. The calcium molecule is not different just because a group of calcium molecules happen to be in the shape of a corel.

Total price scam!!!

I thought it was bullshit for a while, and ignored anything I heard about it. I thought I was fine with the calcium i was getting from normal supps and milk.

Well my mom got me some coral calcium and I started using it. I don't know if it was coincidence or not, but all my joint problems seemed to vanish. I've had horrible joints, especially knees, ankles, and wrists since I had lyme disease. While I was using the calcium I never experience the pain I used to have, even for a month after I ran out I was fine. Then the pain came back.

I really don't know what effect calcium has on joints, but I definitely noticed a difference when supplementing with the shit. I never tried a "normal" calcium supplement; maybe they would have done the same thing.

I'm not promoting coral calcium at all, just giving my experience with it, take it for what it is. I ran out in september and haven't bothered to buy any more though. I'm a bit tight for cash so I stick to the necessities.

Pardon my ignorance in the areas of nutrition (I'm not a nutritionist, nor do I play one on TV...), but is simply saying "calcium is calcium" a valid statement? Wouldn't that be like saying protien is protien? We know (rather, we are told...) that some forms of protiens, such as egg, are better used by the body than others. So why not calcium as well???:confused:

Unless it has some other ingrediates or is citrated or ? then I stand by statement: calcium is calcium

BTW: A radio doctor, Dr. Dean Udle, recently addressed this Corel Calcium and said it is just calcium. Nothing magical.

It is a price SCAM!

Top Bottom