Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

To cook, or not to cook (tren)

I've only made 2 batches and I baked both for 40 min at 250 and had no problems. I don't know if it is necessary but thats what the instructions told me to do.

I have read two sets up directions and the one says to cook, and the other one from where I got the kit from doesn't say anything about it. I have a stupid question. I bought a 6G kit and added 3 carts. Approximately how much do I have and what dosage? This is my first time ever with the stuff. The color is great and everything went as planned, but I just don't know its strength. It obviously filled up that huge ass vial close to the top. Is that a 50cc container? I'm used to little 10ml or 20 ml ones

The bigger vial is 50ml. Each cartridge has 2000 mg of tren in it. So you should have just under 6000 mg of tren in your vial. I say just under 6000 since i'm shure some is lost in the whole conversion process. I'll let you do the math. Good luck.

Whiskey

You have a 120mg/ml tren if you made 50ml, actually a 50ml bottle filled to top is around 53ml. you should have somewhere between 110mg/ml and120mg/ml strength which EOD is plenty for the first time, your gonna love it but, get vitex,potassium citrate,melatonin and taurine to make the sides easier to handle, In another post you sadi you were using Bromo is this what its for?

You have a 120mg/ml tren if you made 50ml, actually a 50ml bottle filled to top is around 53ml. you should have somewhere between 110mg/ml and120mg/ml strength which EOD is plenty for the first time, your gonna love it but, get vitex,potassium citrate,melatonin and taurine to make the sides easier to handle, In another post you said you were using Bromo is this what its for?

Yep, you got it... Started yesterday evening. I didn't know it was going to hit me that quickly. I'm going to take it right before bed tonight so I don't feel like ass. Vitex? Fill me in here bro. My first night on tren was shitty. I would wake up all throughout the night. I thought I wouldn't be able to get back to sleep, but I was. No deep sleep though.... I am taking a bunch of shit, but no potassium citrate either. What exactly do these do? Thanks!

Top Bottom