Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Convinced my Brovel Prop is FAKE!

StoneColdGold

I've been using this prop for 4 weeks now. My general thought yesterday in the gym was, "maybe i'm immune to test, because i don't feel a thing." My strength has not really gone up. I don't feel that my nervous system has been boosted. I don't notice the usual surge in sex drive.

I was using finasteride, but stopped that two weeks ago. No change.

Then last night I analyze my bottles of prop, and it just doesn't look "right". These bottles have the blue fading to white, but it looks much "cleaner" than I've seen before. Most bottles of prop have this sort of faded, uneven grayish quality to them. I've also heard people say if you can twist the metal ring and stopper, its fake. Well I can twist it.

Last but not least, aren't you supposed to be able to see the glue lines continue all the way around the bottle at the point where the label doesn't reach all the way?

Because I sure don't.

oh yeah.... and I haven't had even the slightest bit of post-injection pain.

now i use basically prop exclusively (occassional suspension), and I know you can get used to it.

but i seriously can't recall once either waking up with a stiff leg, or sitting down a little cautiously due to a sore cheek.

if its T100---depending on when it was made, its probably bunk(some say it was Enthanate)-------I bought 4 bottles of the stuff last june right in TJ(don't remember the lote#) from everyones favorite vet and got nothing from it-----Supposedly its good to go now but I don't know for sure....The T50 is supposed to be good though..Although I have read some posts of people that have been blowing up on T100--

probably, fake. i know i always am sore the day after, but deffinetly the 2 days after when i inject prop. to be honest though, i can't say that i hate it,:) because i know its the real stuff. also, i have a rule that i never date when i am on stuff, because like u said your sex drive jumps up a lot, and makes u look at girls u would normally never give two blinks at when ur off.

sorry... its T-50.

yeah i checked out e2's page. i need a shot of either the back or the top. anyone know where i can find one?

god i shouldn't have this problem, i've used so much prop its absurd. i really should be able to tell for sure.

everyone says T-50 is not faked... so i don't know what is going on.

ok guys let figure this out Ihave 5 bottles of t-100 lote 10400 exp april 03 it has the raised brovel label and I havent peeled the metal back yet. The top doesnt look like it has been tampered with at all. I would be totally convinced that this is real but there is no hologram. I know th t-50 is the same way(raised label/no hologram) I know i hearrd of one person blowing up on this lote number but I need a positive confermation.....please help me -nick

Top Bottom