Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Controlling Estrogen with Eq/Test Prop

High Jacked 2

If one was to run Eq 500mg week 1-10 and Test Prop 70mg eod week 3-12 and was very gyno prone, what would be the best way to use Nolva and A-dex to keep gyno, edema etc away?

Should A-dex be used for long periods or is it bad for lipid profiles? ALso would it help to run nolva at 10mg ed with A-dex at .25mg ed to counter the A-dex negative effects?

hey bro I would run the prop (or something quick-acting) from the start so you get something going quickly cause the EQ takes a little time to feel

now to answer your question I would not expect you to need the nolva with the adex. with the adex start at .5mg eod (day of your prop shots) and adjust from there. if you really want strong protection go with letro (1.25mg eod) or examastane (25mg twice a week). caveat my dosage recomendations are just guesses cause everyone is different. you have to know and listen to your own body and adjust accordingly

as far as lipid profile nolva will not be much help during cycle but for PCT it will help bring you back to where you want to be. IMHO the adex or letro, managed and used properly at the minimal levels you require, will not be a big concern for you either (moderate dose cycle not that long and no 17aa's). however examastane would be your choice over adex or letro to guard your lipid profile.

A short acting ester like test prop is a good choice for this cycle if you are gyno prone. If any symptoms appear you can stop the injections and it can be cleared from your system rather quickly.

Run the prop weeks 1-12 and the EQ 1-10.

So .25 mg ed or .5 mg eod is sufficient for a gyno prone person using this doseage? I know everyone responds differently but just looking for the typical amount and duration of the a-dex.

Also, when using just EQ at 500mg ew, how long would it take to for estro to build up to levels that would cause gyno, bloating etc? Only because I am not sure whether A-dex should be started with EQ injections, or week 2 with Test Prop?

EQ does not convert ....only if you take REAL LARGE amounts ..... Take aromasin at 12.5 EOD to avoid conversion from the test and it should be ok . No need for nolva if you take aromasin . Aromasin is the best anti-e , no changes in cholesterol levels or libido .

Victor

Top Bottom