Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

continuing cycle after competition

C

cbeaks

Gilly had mentioned to me before that he extends his cycle after his competitions because it is so easy to gain at that time and I agree that it is very easy to gain. I was wondering how many of you competitors do this. In the past I have not done this and when my show is over I completely come off and my strength and energy levels go up just because I am eating more and post cycle recovery seems easy. I might try it out this year just to try to add some extra size and hopefully hold onto it. - cbeaks

i usually run in just a couple weeks so that i can pick up some weight so i'm more back to my "normal" precontest bodyweight. i always feel anorexic after a show. i don't run it long enough to really add "new" muscle though.

jkerry

JKerry said:
i usually run in just a couple weeks so that i can pick up some weight so i'm more back to my "normal" precontest bodyweight. i always feel anorexic after a show. i don't run it long enough to really add "new" muscle though.

jkerry

I have always put on weight after a show anyway. I'll give it a shot and see if it helps more by extending my cycle. - cbeaks

i usually dont cycle right after a show since i almost always pack a good 3 pounds day for like the next week or so after the show.
I do altough like to run some diuretics in low doses and some anti-es to reduces water weight and bp.

The problem is you've probably already been on for quite a while. So, your going to make recovery all the more difficult. Like everyone else, I always naturally gained well after a show as the weight & strength comes back. So, I'm not sure its a good idea in the long-run.

Top Bottom