Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Contest Poll: Shape and Definition/aesthetics

Who should win the shape/definition category?

• Lance

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Littlemags

Votes: 6 13.6%
  • Speedfreak5

• Dzulboy

Votes: 10 22.7%
  • Rock2

• Bigwilly

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Needsize

Votes: 13 29.5%
  • Flexdiesel

• Singleton

Votes: 2 4.5%
  • Onerepmaximum

Votes: 4 9.1%
  • Ironmaster

Votes: 4 9.1%
  • John

• Steamtrain

• Fonz

Votes: 2 4.5%
  • Inkman

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

jacshelb

"Ok, I'm going to list every competitor in each category (since it wasn't based on weight, but on "shape and definition" and "Mass monster" categories. Simply pic your favorite for each category. This thread is for the Shape and definition winner.

Jacob"

Notice: Since we have 19 competitors, I had to list some competitors in only one category and some in both. I tried to be as fair and reasonable as possible, so don't get to upset if you didn't make mass monster or vice versa. I think you'll find the way I split things up to be pretty close for the most part.

Thanks,

Jacob

p.s. Walkingbeast- you are in the runnings for the Mass category.

Last edited:
jacshelb said:
Ok, I'm going to list every competitor in each category (since it wasn't based on weight, but on "shape and definition" and "Mass monster" categories. Simply pic your favorite for each category. This thread is for the Shape and definition winner.

Jacob

Ill sticky these for you. haha I didnt even chose a category, which one you think I should enter? Ill let you decide

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom