Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Contest Cycle

Yes that is alot of DHT I didn't mean to take them all, that is mearly a list of what options there are to take precontest. I don't know what is available to this guy so that is why I did not creat the imposible cycle with amounts to take per week. Good input to clear up my post. Thanks!

No worries fella, nothing wrong with your post, sorry if it looked like i was shutting you down - didnt intend to come across that way.

Any update with what you are going to run from 6 weeks out bro????

Unit, sorry for the long delay. Couldn't get the GH in time, I actually don't get it until next week and the show is 8 weeks out this Sat. Doubt I'll even start it.

Here is what I have / plan to run.

Week 13 - 6 EQ 200mg EOD

Week 13 - 6 Cyp 200mg EOD

Week 8 - 3 Whinny 50mg EOD

Week 6 - 2 Mast / Prop / Tren A 100mg EOD

Week 6 - 2 Halo 20 - 30mg ED

Week 5 - 2 Clen Start at 20mcg and work up to 80 to 100 ED

Read your comment about Anvar in favor of Whinny, but I don't have any. Let me know your thoughts and if you beleive I should drop, shorten, take longer or add something. (Adding something might be kind of hard since I seem to be getting a lot of over promise and under deliver from my buddy if you get what I mean!)

Thanks for your help.

No worries fella, nothing wrong with your post, sorry if it looked like i was shutting you down - didnt intend to come across that way.

Any update with what you are going to run from 6 weeks out bro????

Hey, Sorry man i have not been online for about a week and have just got your PM!!

Cycle looks pretty solid. Nothing major to change at all. Test P, Tren A, Mast is the best cutting cycle so your on to a winner with that shit....

Forget the GH this time. Too much to think about with not too long to go. One thing i would suggest is adding an anti estrogen in there, usually id suggest proviron for contest prep but its very similar to both masteron and winny. Adex, Letro or plain old nolva are all options.

Good luck with the show. Keep us updated bro!

Thanks Unit, I appreciate your input and I think I have some adex somewhere so I'll add it. I'll let you know how it turns out.

Top Bottom