Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Contest cycle

themuscle98

Plat Hero
Platinum
So right now I’m 204lbs at about 8-10% body fat.

I’m hopping on a cycle for my show coming up this is what I got so far.

Weeks 1-12 - test prop 100mg/eod
Eq - 200mg/2x a week
Weeks 4-12 - tren ace 50mg/eod
Mast prop 50mg/eod
Weeks 6-12 Anavar 50mg/Ed
Weeks 8-12 Winstrol 50mg/Ed

So for the compounds what you guys think? You think I should run test e first 4 weeks? I’ve done about 3 cycles before this isn’t my first, I know the tren and eq may be doses low but that’s by design.
Should I add arimidex? I was thinking halo the last two weeks but scrapped that idea. The pinning is irrelevant I’ve done it before it doesn’t bother me with eod for 12 weeks.

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness

definitely NO on adding extra test

the masteron dose is the one that makes no sense... thats such a low dose you wont even notice it... 400 is the absolute minimum i would do

thats way too much oral dosing at once.. if you are going to stack orals you want to half the doses of each.. .id just pick one or the other and bump your masteron dose.. .theres no need whatsoever to stack them..

I am not a fan of the oral stacking myself. The ideal dosing I would see here is like you have it except changing the masteron dose to 150 mg every other day and possibly the tren at 75 mg every other day but I dont have an issue you keeping it very low either.

So right now I’m 204lbs at about 8-10% body fat.

I’m hopping on a cycle for my show coming up this is what I got so far.

Weeks 1-12 - test prop 100mg/eod
Eq - 200mg/2x a week
Weeks 4-12 - tren ace 50mg/eod
Mast prop 50mg/eod
Weeks 6-12 Anavar 50mg/Ed
Weeks 8-12 Winstrol 50mg/Ed

So for the compounds what you guys think? You think I should run test e first 4 weeks? I’ve done about 3 cycles before this isn’t my first, I know the tren and eq may be doses low but that’s by design.
Should I add arimidex? I was thinking halo the last two weeks but scrapped that idea. The pinning is irrelevant I’ve done it before it doesn’t bother me with eod for 12 weeks.

a few things I like your cycle overall
i would lower the test prop to 50mgs/ed instead of 100mgs eod if you can, to keep blood levels steady

i like anavar and winstrol precontest they will help you shred big time and stay lean

and with 400mgs of test in the system you should add aromasin or arimidex
arimidex .25mgs eod
aromasin 5mgs eod
then boost dose if you feel estrogen e2 sides

also since you got 2 orals make sure to add n2guard 7caps /day for organ liver support

CAN you Please LOG your precontest cycle on EF?
new thread name it: PreContest Log

I like your cycle overall and i like winstrol and anavar
would add aromasin 10mgs ed and n2guard 7caps ed and some cardarine gw 20mgs

good contest prep you'll be read with this cycle
I dont like ED shots myself so eod is fine

i prepped for a show with this kind of cycle but didnt use any EQ
just test prop/tren ace/masteron aromasin/n2guard

we want to see a LOG of your contest prep, contest prep log
please do us a favor and post it

first post a Log for your contest cycle for us to see how you prep for the show will help keep you accountable too

second i would push harder on the trenbolone and drop the EQ add at least 50mgs so 100mgs eod on tren ace

2 orals good but bump up the trenbolone dose

Log this precontest loving how its going to go

I would up the trenbolone on this cycle for sure 100mgs eod

rest is good but you need and ai aromasin or arimidex and organ support n2guard liver support

Log Log Log please do

Top Bottom