Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Contest cycle

good contest prep you'll be read with this cycle
I dont like ED shots myself so eod is fine

i prepped for a show with this kind of cycle but didnt use any EQ
just test prop/tren ace/masteron aromasin/n2guard

we want to see a LOG of your contest prep, contest prep log
please do us a favor and post it

So if I drop the eq, run just test prop for 3 or 4 weeks? I can’t see running tren ace for 12 weeks I mean unless people do that lol

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness

definitely NO on adding extra test

the masteron dose is the one that makes no sense... thats such a low dose you wont even notice it... 400 is the absolute minimum i would do

thats way too much oral dosing at once.. if you are going to stack orals you want to half the doses of each.. .id just pick one or the other and bump your masteron dose.. .theres no need whatsoever to stack them..

If I drop the eq from the equation…run test for the first 3 or 4 weeks? BecUse I never heard of tren Ave for 12 but I mean if it’s been done it’s been done lol

If I drop the eq from the equation…run test for the first 3 or 4 weeks? BecUse I never heard of tren Ave for 12 but I mean if it’s been done it’s been done lol

Theres no need to run test prop 12 weeks… 10 weeks of prop… 8-10 weeks of tren ace… thats plenty

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Top Bottom