Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Contemplating something...looking for constructive criticism

Thanks rick. What do you think in general of initial proposed cycle

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

With the GW, run it weeks 1-8 at 20mg/day. 20mg is the sweet spot for it. There's no need to run 40mg/day, as it offers no additional benefit.
When you discontinue use, you will lose minimal endurance, provided you continue training and cardio at the same levels. The slight endurance loss I noticed after my run was so minimal, it may have well been non-existent.

Hey everyone....been a while since I have posted anything. Was looking to see what people thought of the following for a major recomp.

Stats:
30 years old
255lbs
14% bf
3 cycles to date
1st test e 500mg 12 weeks
2nd cycle 500mg test e week dbol
weeks 1-5 50mg day
3rd cycle tren 500mg week weeks
1-10 test 400mg week weeks 1-12
anavar weeks 7-12 50mg day

Ran hcgenerate n2guard and prami during cycle for 3rd cycle and have not yet entered pct yet as I still have a few weeks to go on cycle. Pct is unleashed, pct, clomid with some hcgenerate and n2guard leading into pct.

So here is my proposed next cycle which is still a ways out but like to start thinking of it now and tighten it up now and start piecing it together. And I know people are going to say 15 weeks of tren e is long but on it now and only side effrct I get is occasional trouble sleeping but thats it. And my thought is that with proper on cycle support and some of the compounds on cycle it should help keep me in good shape.

Proposed cycle:
Weeks 1-15 tren e 500mg week
Weeks 1-15 eq 600mg week
Weeks 1-15 proviron 50mg day
Weeks 1-7 anavar 100mg day
Weeks 8-15 winny 100mg day
Weeks 1-20 gw501516 20mg twice day

Weeks 1-20 hcgenerate
Weeks 1-20 n2guard
Weeks 1-20 caber .25mg twice week
Weeks 18-23 unleashed
Weeks 18-23 pct
Weeks 18-20 clomid 25mg day
Weeks 21-23 clomid 12.5mg day

Have toyed with idea of adding in albuterol in here as it would help with the lipid profile during cycle.

Thoughts?

Thanks in advance and looking forward to hearing from some old friends.

you know i like you bro but i don't like what your doing here... first... you already know better... you know these doses are ridiculous and you know your running certain things too long... then, your just continuing to ask until you hopefully finally get the answer you want to justify the recklessness going on here... noone with any intelligence whatsoever is going to give you the approval you want... its not the things your using, its HOW... its reckless and its only going to hurt you...

tren for too long, anavar at 100 is too high but its not unheard but winstrol at 100 is just absurd... i mean just absurd... caber dose is too low... gw length and dose is ridiculous... you have a more is better mentality and that's just flat out wrong... if you don't want to run test then that's fine but this needs to be fixed in so many ways...

1-10 tren e 400-500 mg week
1-16 eq 800 mg week
1-14 gw-501516 20 mg day SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators
1-8 lgd 4033 10 mg day SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators
1-8 anavar 60 mg day
1-18 aromasin 12.5 mg eod
1-10 caber .5 mg e3d
1-18 n2guard Bodybuilding, Need to Build Muscle, Muscle Bodybuilding
1-8 hcgenerate Bodybuilding, Need to Build Muscle, Muscle Bodybuilding
9-18 hcgeerate es Bodybuilding, Need to Build Muscle, Muscle Bodybuilding
7-18 s4 50 mg day SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators
13-18 winstrol 50 mg day

pct 19-22

clomid 50/50/25/25 AG-guys.com

nolva 40/20/20/20 AG-guys.com

aromasin 12.5 mg eod AG-guys.com

n2guard n2bm.com
ostarine 25 mg day SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators
gw-501516 20 mg day SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators

USE COUPON CODE DYLAN10 AT NEEDTOBUILDMUSCLE.COM FOR 10% OFF…

Hey dylan thanks buddy. No please dont take it as I am just asking for people to agree with me, not at all, just asking cuz I have not really found much about taking tren longer than 10 weeks with proper on cycle ancilliaries, so I am asking the more knowledgeable about it.

As far as anavar goes the stuff I get comes in 50mg capsules, hence the 100mg dose. If my guy does smaller amounts would def do less. As far as winny goes I have heard stuff from 60-100mg day and from what I have seen doses are usually on thr higher end.

Follow up question, since the cycle doesn't really have aromatizing agents in it, is aromasin necessary or is it really as a precaution and aid the caber with the progesterone?

With respect to gw I have seen more and more posts saying 2 doses at 20mg each 1 am and 1 pm but perhaps that is not the norm...thanks for clarifying. With respect to sarms I def take your word for it cuz I know that of all people here you probably have the most comprehensive knowledge of them and experience, so thank you. I will do more reading on some of them like the lg that I am not overly familiar with.

I assume from your proposed pct that nolva will not be an issue since the tren is done after 10 weeks and cleared up out the system by the time I stary pct?

From what I am looking at you are also suggesting gw and ostarine as part of my pct correct?

I actually am not trying to do more is better and looking at combos to see what compounds I can not take as part of a cycle because I believe taking too much is only setting myself up for failure. My main goal is complete recomp.

Do you think I should add a low dose test into cycle or am I really ok without and just using the sarms?

Sorry this is off a bit been a while and also doing from my phone lol.

Since I know I haven't been around for a while and some philosophies have changed I wanted to ask.

My first priority is to do something as safely as possible.

I appreciate all the feedback guys. Def going to look more into your setup dylan and get some more background on some of these sarms so I know what I am putting in my body.

Top Bottom