Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

consuming calories how?

leroylatte

Some guys in my gym complain about being unable to put down 2500 calories a day or gain weight at 120lb soaking wet. I know people that are serious about training can put down mountains of food, so big guys of EF how much do you eat in a day?

I personally consume around 2200 calories per day off cycle, but I'm older and my metabolism is slower. The calories needed to maintain the same mass is going to vary quite a bit person to person.

I personally consume around 2200 calories per day off cycle, but I'm older and my metabolism is slower. The calories needed to maintain the same mass is going to vary quite a bit person to person.
About the same for me. 2200 - 2700. If I start getting fat I go back to the lower end.

if you can actually answer how many calories you eat in a day then you are doing it wrong in the first place

we are not robots. it is absolutely horrific that people map out their meals and macros daily. it is completely opposite of the way any animal on earth eats and humans for 2M years never ate that way. we ate when we were hungry and found food. some days we found nothing, some days we found a lot.

leave the calorie counting to those people in weight watchers (in which 95% of people fail at)

there is a reason certain foods are in season certain months. it is a cycle. we are supposed to cycle our intake of food but also the type of food we eat. but because we have supermarkets which ship in food from 1000's of miles away you can literally walk in there and buy anything you want year round. now you see why diseases and little things like allergies are sky high. every younger person these days has like 9 allergies lol. it isn't because they are weak and it is in their head either, it is because their genius parents feed them the same shit every single day like clockwork

our immune systems are shot to hell. the amount of autoimmune diseases is up 1000% in the past 20 years for the reasons i laid out above

Top Bottom