x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -

consuming calories how?

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about consuming calories how? within the Anabolic Steroids category.

Excerpt: Some guys in my gym complain about being unable to put down 2500 calories a day or gain weight at 120lb soaking wet. I know people that are serious about training can put down mountains of food, so big guys of EF how much do you eat in a day?

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

consuming calories how?

Some guys in my gym complain about being unable to put down 2500 calories a day or gain weight at 120lb soaking wet. I know people that are serious about training can put down mountains of food, so big guys of EF how much do you eat in a day?

Re: consuming calories how?

I personally consume around 2200 calories per day off cycle, but I'm older and my metabolism is slower. The calories needed to maintain the same mass is going to vary quite a bit person to person.

i hate these random ass poll questions everyday...

I eat enough. I haven't counted for years.

Quote Quote posted by P0N View Post
    I personally consume around 2200 calories per day off cycle, but I'm older and my metabolism is slower. The calories needed to maintain the same mass is going to vary quite a bit person to person.
    About the same for me. 2200 - 2700. If I start getting fat I go back to the lower end.

if you can actually answer how many calories you eat in a day then you are doing it wrong in the first place

we are not robots. it is absolutely horrific that people map out their meals and macros daily. it is completely opposite of the way any animal on earth eats and humans for 2M years never ate that way. we ate when we were hungry and found food. some days we found nothing, some days we found a lot.

leave the calorie counting to those people in weight watchers (in which 95% of people fail at)

there is a reason certain foods are in season certain months. it is a cycle. we are supposed to cycle our intake of food but also the type of food we eat. but because we have supermarkets which ship in food from 1000's of miles away you can literally walk in there and buy anything you want year round. now you see why diseases and little things like allergies are sky high. every younger person these days has like 9 allergies lol. it isn't because they are weak and it is in their head either, it is because their genius parents feed them the same shit every single day like clockwork

our immune systems are shot to hell. the amount of autoimmune diseases is up 1000% in the past 20 years for the reasons i laid out above
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults via skype. contact me I can help you
    Looking for a steroid source? drop me a visitor message or click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <authorized supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <12 week bulker, cutting, fasting Ebooks 4sale
    ask me for coupons to N2bm, juvepharma, sarms1 etc.
    http://goo.gl/F9Yggp < click for Rx drugs