Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Constructive criticism please on next cycle

Big Anaconda

Weeks 1-10
500mg Organon Sus
weeks 1-10 Turkish primo 200mg
weeks 1-5 akrikhin dbol 30mg day

how does this look?

This will be beginning on Feb 20th and i have all the parts already. Is this the best way to run these drugs? I also saw that interesting thread on front loading sus, is this beneficial and if so what doses, injection schedule should i do?

looks good to me, the primo is a little low but everything else looks solid. ive never frontloaded so i cant give you info on that, but there are alot of people who swear by it.

Most people frontload their test to kickstart their cycle BUT you are already doing this with the d-bol!! Don't waste your gear man, you cycle looks great but i would bump the primo dose up to 400-500mg/week and i would run it all the way up to the day you start Clomid!! Good luck with your cycle and get jacked man!!!!

I agree that there isn't a need to frontload since you're using dbol. That will give your cycle a big jump start. As everyone else has suggested, I would increase the primo to 400mg. Otherwise it looks great.

Top Bottom