Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Constructive criticism

firakistmaiden

[FONT=&quot]i am posting this hoping for some help and i already am aware that i should have got all gear before starting. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]i am in week 6 of test E 350 week / tren E..[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]my last shot was last wed.. i had enough for the test and took it but second round of tren had not arrived .. so wed i did just test no tren it will be in tuesday. and my next shot is scheduled for wednesday what should i do with the tren as i would have missed a week already of the tren and still on schedule with the test..[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]any help would be greatly appreciated.. keep in mind that i am aware i should have had everything all at once before starting - so no lectures on that subject please . but, help with my problem is appreciated.. thanks.[/FONT]

It could go either way with dropping or picking back up the tren if it's only a week. I would personally drop it and continue on with the test.

you can piss off telling us how we should answer the question... smfh... im SICK AND TIRED of shit like this..

It's up to you. You can stop or continue it doesn't really matter. Hard to fuck it up anymore than you already have. Lemme guess you're waiting until the end of your cycle to get your PCT. [emoji849][emoji849][emoji849]

Top Bottom