Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

constipation.. please help

Contender30.1

When I move my bowels, It hurts and there is bleeding... please help
has this happened to any of you for the past 7 days or so, I have had a hard time pushing my crap out, and when it does come out it hurts like hell and there is blood on the toilet paper.

the only thing different to my diet. is basically more protein.. I have been eating alot of peanut butter sandwichs too.

are there foods or vitamins that can helP out? Im not on any gear now either.. been off over 8 weeks

High protein makes for some hard shitz sometimes. I get psylium husk AKA colan cleanse from the health food store it softens things up a little. As far as the bleeding goes as long as there is none in your stool your fine, you probably just had a hemmeroid that busted. I had that happen one time and it scared the shit out of me (no pun intended lol) I had to go to the DR and get it coterized...........you wanna talk about pain?? That HURT!!! I hope you dont have that but if it is bleeding A LOT or the blood is in your shit go seek help. Anyways good luck with your ass!!!

thanks guys it is a bright red blood and no its not in the bowels.. only in my ass. kinda funny though, but not funny when its happening. Im gonna up my fiber big time

Try Colon Care powder by twinlab 2 tablespoon before to sleep and 10 alfalfa tabs with each meal.

Good luck

Drink an assload more water. More water in your large intestine will help loosen things up a bit. Also try apples. They have a natural laxative that makes a lot of people shit. Hope everything comes out alright-LOL!!!

Constipation is a common symtom to not eating enough fiber. Get some fiberall or metamucil if you have trouble eating enough fruits and veggies everyday. Remember, Metamucil is not just for old people. I take the stuff every day.

Top Bottom