Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Constipation

whatboi7

Since I began cycle ive noticed a bit of constipation. My diet and fiber intake are on point. I am on just test 500mg a week. Is this common?

Are you taking digestive enzymes as well?

You might want to get yourself checked out man, if your fiber intake is good, and you are hydrated and are taking some digestive enzymes then you should not be experiencing any issues at all. So you might want to get checked out.

Fiber intake... You do know you need over 20grams of fiber per day right? If you are taking less than this amount per day then maybe your fiber intake is not "on point" and you need more. I use Psyllium Husk, that is what I recommend.

Are you taking digestive enzymes as well?

You might want to get yourself checked out man, if your fiber intake is good, and you are hydrated and are taking some digestive enzymes then you should not be experiencing any issues at all. So you might want to get checked out.

Fiber intake... You do know you need over 20grams of fiber per day right? If you are taking less than this amount per day then maybe your fiber intake is not "on point" and you need more. I use Psyllium Husk, that is what I recommend.

If all them are in check, what else could it be ??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Proper hydration and fiber rich food are the best solution and yes you can add digestive enzime

Sent from my SM-J701F using Tapatalk

Top Bottom