Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

constipation...........

rperry

my girlfriend cant take a shit to save her life shes been dieting for 3 weeks and has only lost 2lbs. she eats a good portion of food each day but only poops put a small piece. i think that has a lot of the reason she cant loose weight because its packed up in her intestinal track....

other than a high fiber diet how can i get her to shit?????? weve tried dieters tea, lots of hot picante sauce, im getting a enema kit a walmart today, any other suggestions, perscritpions or aaaannnnyyyyttthhhhiiiiinnnngggg????????????

Flax seed oil. Or have her eat lots of fruit. One day of high carbs won't hurt her, severe constipation will. If that doesn't work, shove your finger up her ass. If nothing else, you'll probably enjoy it.

Go grab some Saw Palmetto, this should help. You could also feed her laxitives.

barnes3

she drinks about 70ounces of water per day sometimes more. ive tried every remedy i can think of but i think maybe a colin cleansing would help, have any o fyou ever done it? i saw it on jackass on Mtv but never a real operanitonal procedure.

i have saw palmetto and she is taking 2 at the moment. 2, 3x per day and well see. ill get flaxseed oil today also.

any other recomendations?

Dude are you looking at her turds dam. Have her use a lax and get on the treadmill or just run awhile. That works for me bro.

I was having similar problems while on this cycle.

I started eating frosted mini wheats with my morning protein shake. It did wonders by giving me enough fiber early in the day to drop a nice duece later in the day.

XBiker said:
I was having similar problems while on this cycle.

I started eating frosted mini wheats with my morning protein shake. It did wonders by giving me enough fiber early in the day to drop a nice duece later in the day.
Holy Sheep Shit! What on Gods green earth is happening in your avatar?

Gage

no i dont normally check out my girls shit but when she is crying all the time and is having a hard time loosing weight and she thinks its the culprit, damn right im going to look at her shits. i treat her body like i treat mine an if there is a prob im going to get to the root of at as soon as possible to solve it!

and she is doing cardio 5x per week at 60min each. and she has already tried laxatives (OTC) and as i stated earlier in this thread they dont help.

Top Bottom