Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

constantly sick

Could be the weather to. I know i've felt like shit and been misreble the past few days and its been raining and shitty outside everyday. Today its warm enough to go outside in a t shirt and sunny and bam im suddenly full of energy and in a great mood!

Could be the weather to. I know i've felt like shit and been misreble the past few days and its been raining and shitty outside everyday. Today its warm enough to go outside in a t shirt and sunny and bam im suddenly full of energy and in a great mood!

agreed its a beautiful day in new england ;P

it sounds like sust flu... but a runny nose? you just mite "really" be sick and it mite not be the Test at all... the longest Ive heard of people getting the Sust Flu was like a week give or take

I got the test flu for 3 weeks in a row once...runny nose and the whole business....was pretty bad...it was on pharma grade test e as well

shit did you still work out? i did legs today and it was a pretty shitty workout, but i had to get legs in.

test flu for 3 weeks? that's a long time....

I do know from personal experience that AAS weakens your immune system... so you're definitely prone to getting sick, one way or another... also don't forget, it's allergy season

I feel like poo as well most days, I just do not feel chipper and feel nausea or headaches, its always one thing or another with me with zero explanation from any doctor. Sucks that I feel like shit all the time..

I started on gear 5 days ago. About three days ago I started to feel sick, which I was expecting. What I wasn't expecting is to puke my guts out that night. I ended up in emergency with dehydration. Should I keep on using? Is this going to go away or come back? Thanks for the info.

Test E 500mg ew
Prov 25mg ed
HCG 100mg ed / 100mg e3d

218lbs, 29yo

i got the test flu for 4 weeks, i stopped the prop on wednesday and i felt alot better yesterday and today. had a 100-101 fever, it would get better for a few hours, then its time for the next shot and it comes back. i kept thinking it would pass but i guess not for me, sucks cuz i got 5 20ml bottles of prop now. i ordered some ethyl oleate, people say it helps with the pain, but im not sure if it will keep the flu from coming. im pretty sure the ethyl oleate slows down the release of the prop, so it wouldnt cause the rapid spike in levels, thus "no test flu". i will let you know, my EO will be here on wednesday.

Top Bottom