Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Considering a shorter cycle...hmmm

Rekrul

Banned
Well gents I did a 9 week cycle which concluded on march 10th.
The cycle was as follows: 400mg Test C/400mg EQ/25mg Anavar weeks 1-5, .25mg Adex EOD.
As for my PCT: Nolva 40/40/20/20 Clomid 50/50/50/x Aromasin 20mg/20mg/20mg/x I also got my hands on some sustain alpha during my PCT. I've kept all but maybe 1 or 2 pounds and almost all my strength. I feel good, the balls are in full swing and libido is good as well.

The aformentioned was my first cycle and I had actually convinced myself that itd be my only cycle. Well as many of us know... its not the case. I'm thinking of running a cutter June 15th 50mg or 40mg of Test Prop ED and 25mg of var for five to six weeks. I know the general rule of thumb is time on = time off. But I'm quite anxious... what are your guys thoughts?

You have all the time in the world to cycle so be patient and allow yourself the proper time to recover. Your last cycle you didnt run the EQ for near long enough.

My last cycle ran longer than any previous one, mainly because I wanted to give the EQ time to work. It wasn't worth it because my recovery ran long and I gained a bit too much fat trying to hang onto muscle pct. I've learned some things from it. My point being that if you want to run shorter cycles, do so. But, leave the EQ out and give yourself plenty of time to recover in between! Use your best judgement!

You have all the time in the world to cycle so be patient and allow yourself the proper time to recover. Your last cycle you didnt run the EQ for near long enough.

I front loaded the EQ, and the main reason I used it was for soft tissue support and increased RBC count, not really the aesthetic properties which I'm told kick a while to kick in. However I will say that it seemed to kick in during weeks 5/6 as my vascularity did increase. I really have no desire to run cycles longer than 10 weeks. I feel like I recovered in about two weeks.. PCT was a breeze. But I suppose you make a point if I hold off until mid July it may be wiser.

time on = time off is generally a good enough formula

Also, if you do not wish to run cycles longer than 10 weeks, chose compounds that will show profound effects in under 10 weeks

Top Bottom