Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Considering SARMs, Need Help

LuckyBuddha84

I am 100% new to considering SARMs, so please feel free to explain things to me like I'm a fucking idiot.

My stats:
31, 6'2", 200lbs, 16% bf. (Don't judge; it's been a hellish year. I went from 185lbs and 10% bf to my current stats in just over a year.)

What I'm wanting to accomplish:

I'd like to add a little muscle with a calorie neutral diet, while also burning off fat. I'm told SARMs can help me accomplish this. I am not looking for a massive bulking regimine, but more of a recomp.

So, my questions are:
1. Am I healthy enough to consider using SARMs?
2. Are my goals attainable?
3. What the hell should I be buying and how should I be using the products?

Seriously, any input is welcomed, but please explain it to me like you would someone who has never even been to the gym before. I've done a surprising amount of reading, but I'm not fully grasping everything.

Welcome to EF! Here's my take on your questions:

1. Yes, SARMS aren't as hard on your health as steroids (LGD can sometimes cause similar test shutdown, though).
2. Yes
3. I would go with a standard cycle like:
Weeks 1-8: Ostarine at 25mg per day
Weeks 1-8: S4 at 50mg per day
Weeks 1-8: GW at 15 mg per day
Weeks 9-12: PCT (nolva 40/20/20/20)

Also, check out our board sponsor RUI Products, they have some good sarms.

1. Yes, SARMS aren't as hard on your health as steroids (LGD can sometimes cause similar test shutdown, though).
2. Yes

Nice. Thank you! This is easy enough that I shouldn't have any problems.

2. Yes

Out of curiosity, is there a benefit to using nolva instead of clomid? I read some positive stuff about clomid, but not much of nolva.

Thanks!

Out of curiosity, is there a benefit to using nolva instead of clomid? I read some positive stuff about clomid, but not much of nolva.

Thanks!

There seem to be less instances of emotional type sides with nolva but to answer your question - no. You could use clomid for pct in lieu of nolva. My preference is actually to use both together in fact.

There seem to be less instances of emotional type sides with nolva but to answer your question - no. You could use clomid for pct in lieu of nolva. My preference is actually to use both together in fact.

Fewer side effects sound like a pretty big positive for me, so I think I'll go with Nolva. Thanks!

I purchased Lgd 4033 from primeval labs, 90 capsules, 5mg per capsule.

This is my first time experimenting with something like this, i've dont a decent amount of research but I'm wondering what people think the best way to run this cycle is.
I have:
30x Clomid 25's.
Forma stanzol.
HCGenerate.
Iron labs cycle support
Lecheek AD-3 pct

Do I need anything else? & What's the best way to run a cycle like this? Any recommendations or help is appreciated!

Top Bottom