Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Considering my first cycle. Primo/Var? [Lengthy Read]

New2Gains

Hi everyone. New user here, and my first post. I'll try my best to be as concise as possible.

I'm looking for advice; 25 years old. Lifting 3 years or so. Considering a cycle. I'm lead to believe that I'm prone to androgenic side effects (Dads side balding, all new data says hair loss is on paternal side). Don't want to lose my hair, not a particular fan of gynocemastia as I've already been hit with it during puberty, but nothing too bad. (No objection to running a SERM) From what I've read (Mostly reliably on William Llewellyn's anabolics) that Primobolan and/or Anavar are my best bets.

Here are my questions and maybe you can throw some advice my way.
1 ) I've read conflicting information, that Primo has been found to cause/bring on baldness. Whats the verdict? (Pls provide sources, no anecdotal fallacies pls)

2) Test base? I know I'll be seeing a HPTA shutdown after X amount of weeks into a cycle. Ideally I want to avoid dealing with test for the above reasons. If my libido takes a hit, then so be it...sort of (Next question)

3) If I do decide to run moderate test alongside this stack, (250mg or whatever) do I run immediately for the X amount of weeks my cycle lasts, or 4 weeks INTO as to ensure my libido doesnt take a hit , alternatively, if I DON'T run test, how quickly can one expect normal test levels to resolve aka via libido post cycle (Will Llewelyn says it takes roughly ten weeks, but pls cite your sources)

4) Do you have any good reads for a beginner, Im totally open to knew information but I only really want studies and solid sources. I don't want to be mislead by "years of experience" which in all honesty varies genetically from person to person.

As a general disclaimer, I appreciate that getting hold of Primo and Var is difficult (Im UK if it makes a difference)

Tl:DR 8/10 weeks cycle of primo & var. What do and help me

Hi everyone. New user here, and my first post. I'll try my best to be as concise as possible.

I'm looking for advice; 25 years old. Lifting 3 years or so. Considering a cycle. I'm lead to believe that I'm prone to androgenic side effects (Dads side balding, all new data says hair loss is on paternal side). Don't want to lose my hair, not a particular fan of gynocemastia as I've already been hit with it during puberty, but nothing too bad. (No objection to running a SERM) From what I've read (Mostly reliably on William Llewellyn's anabolics) that Primobolan and/or Anavar are my best bets.

Here are my questions and maybe you can throw some advice my way.
1 ) I've read conflicting information, that Primo has been found to cause/bring on baldness. Whats the verdict? (Pls provide sources, no anecdotal fallacies pls

all AAS will hurt hair, some more than others. primo isn't as bad because it isn't so androgenic and doesn't convert to DHT so much compared to say a winstrol or even testosterone

2) Test base? I know I'll be seeing a HPTA shutdown after X amount of weeks into a cycle. Ideally I want to avoid dealing with test for the above reasons. If my libido takes a hit, then so be it...sort of (Next question)
the whole you need test base theory is the biggest parroted misinformation you will read on forums.

however since primo non androgenic, you will enhance your cycle by adding some androgens to it. test at low doses will work for this

3) If I do decide to run moderate test alongside this stack, (250mg or whatever) do I run immediately for the X amount of weeks my cycle lasts, or 4 weeks INTO as to ensure my libido doesnt take a hit , alternatively, if I DON'T run test, how quickly can one expect normal test levels to resolve aka via libido post cycle (Will Llewelyn says it takes roughly ten weeks, but pls cite your sources)

there is no black and white answer. so nobody can site sources, only personal experiences and info from others. i would do it from week 1

4) Do you have any good reads for a beginner, Im totally open to knew information but I only really want studies and solid sources. I don't want to be mislead by "years of experience" which in all honesty varies genetically from person to person.

if you go to our sister site evolutionary.org we have tons of articles on these compounds and how to cycle and pct

As a general disclaimer, I appreciate that getting hold of Primo and Var is difficult (Im UK if it makes a difference)
EF is not a source board, but again you can head over to our sister site and find an approved source. Do not ever buy primo or var from anywhere but an approved source cause they are both highly faked

http://www.evolutionary.org/forums/s...-ii-37624.html << looking for a legit source?

Tl:DR 8/10 weeks cycle of primo & var. What do and help me

bold.........

1. [FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]I have researched hair loss from steroids extensively. Using any steroid will speed up hair loss. It's inevitable. How much it speeds it up and how fast you loose your hair is dosage dependant and largely based on your genetics.[/FONT][FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]
[/FONT]

[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]The best thing you can do for hair loss prevention is:[/FONT]
[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]1. supplement with finasteride at 1mg/day[/FONT]
[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]2. Daily use of a good anti-hairloss shampoo like n2shampoo from n2bm.com[/FONT]
[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]3. Daily use of a rogaine (minoxidil) spray

2. You should include a testosterone base in every steroid cycle you do. If you don't want to use a large dosage of testosterone with your cycle, that's fine but at least include a TRT dosage of around 200mg/week.

3. Run both testosterone and primobolan the same length. Start them both on day 1 of your cycle and run them throughout your entire cycle.

Something like this:
Weeks 1 - 16
testosterone 200mg/week
primo 600mg/week
aromasin 5mg EOD

After the cycle run the perfect PCT protocol -> http://www.evolutionary.org/the-perfect-post-cycle-therapy-pct/
[/FONT]

Hair loss is just a part of using steroids but you are on the right track for using the proper compounds to reduce this affect. I would definitely include test in your cycle at least at a TRT dose of around 200-250mg.

Top Bottom