Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Considering deca

showstopper45

Hey,
I dont usually use any steroids, however recently my training seems to have hit a plateau. I am considering using deca as i heard it is the least likely to cause hair loss, however i am still unsure whether to use it or not as i want to be sure it doesnt cause hair loss! Do any of you guys know anything about this subject? Any advice would be appreciated

You need to tell us your age, height, weight, bodyfat, goals, training experience.....

So you recently hit a plateau in your training and the only solution you came up with is to take steroids. I hope you are joking.

Why not just fix what's wrong with the training and/or nutrition? Or maybe you are just under recovered.

But don't go that route man, a very bad idea.

So you recently hit a plateau in your training and the only solution you came up with is to take steroids. I hope you are joking.

Why not just fix what's wrong with the training and/or nutrition? Or maybe you are just under recovered.

But don't go that route man, a very bad idea.
i completely agree a million percent

Top Bottom