Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Connective Tissue Strengthening

StoneColdGold

What do you guys know about ways to strengthen connective tissue? I have various problems, including a partially torn triceps tendon, severe tendonitis in several joints. Is there any type of "cycle" that helps with this? I've heard GH can help with this. How much would I need and for how long to have a significant effect?

Using lighter wieghts for more reps every once in a while helps with the strengthening of connective tissues. Make sure you take some time off between cycles to let your body get adjusted to the new size too.

40butpumpin said:
Take a look at "Prolotherapy."

Funny I was just reading an article on this yesturday in Muscle Media mag. Sounds like it may be on the high $$ side ???
I am looking into this topic as well as I am going to throw in some GH in next cycle in hopes of altering some bone and connective tissue as well ?!?!??!?!

WHAT DOES IT TAKE TO BE #1
2 IS NOT A WINNER AND
3 NOBODY REMEMBERS !!!!

It actually isn't that expensive. It's also a form of therapy that is widely accepted by the 'mainstream' medical community. The reason that's important is because it means insurance will cover it without any problems as long as you can document some tendon and/or ligament problems. As far as the gh goes, I'm not a fan of it. It causes Carpal Tunnel Syndrome in many individuals, myself included. hth

Top Bottom