Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Connective Tissue

4nik8r

I seem to be having some trouble with connective tissue in my elbows, both on the back and front. My strength is sky-rocketing (tren) and I don't think that the tendons and ligaments are able to keep up. They get extreemly sore and at times I'm unable to complete my workout. Sometimes it bothers me on chest day also (upper chest). I'm wondering who else has this problem and whatt they do about it? I don't want to get injured and be out for a lng time, but my gains are going so well, I don't want to completely stop.

Make sure you are drinking penty of H2o and ice down the area after you work out. Also don't go crazy with the weight. I did that when I was young now my elbows are junk.

JavaGuru said:
I take two servings of this per day, GLUCOSAMINE/CHONDROITIN/MSM powder, 33% GS(KCl), 22% CS, 45% MSM, 66 doses. 300 grams of powder, $17.75. You can get it at http://www.beyond-a-century.com

I noticed a substantial improvement in a matter of days.

do you have an explanation on what this does? why it works so well for you?

Be careful bro! I was going pretty heavy at just about every workout and now I have really bad tendonitis in my forearms. I'll never do hammer curls again. My physical therapist has given up on me until I get a cortizone shot, which I really don't want to do. I can barely train at all anymore and have lost all motivation. I kick myself everyday bro. Be careful.

Thanks for the info. I've heard about the glucosamine before, but didn't lend much faith to it. I'll try about anything right now. The hammer curl thing is right on. When they act up a hammer curl with 40-50 lbs. may as well be 200lbs., I couldnt do eather one. A few of the bros at the gym said to train through it, but one (a huge one) said to train until failure still, but just with a lighter weight.

Top Bottom