Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Confusion surrounding ANAVAR

The Man Child

Is anyone else thoroughly confused about which Anavar to take? Well I sure as hell am!

IP Var, well its got mixed reviews, but the supposed 10mg tab is a nice plus. However, now IP stuff isn't around as much as it used to be, so it's becoming harder to find and more expensive if you don't go directly through him.

SPA anavar, its only 2.5mg per tab, and a lot of counterfeits are floating around these days. I'd love to get some, but price+mg/tab+availability=long shot

Spanish Anavar, not too many even no where to find this stuff. Its 10mg tab is a highlight, but they are put into capsules which some guys do not like.

If I've left any companies out, and I'm sure I have just add them to the list. But the question is, what kind should be used???

I'm CONFUSED :(

TT ox

I have just started a TT ox 12 week cycle and after the first 5 days I have put on 4 pounds of weight, I look noticable more defined and strength is great. I always have a good first couple weeks on anavar I will see how much I gain from 12 weeks and will let you guys know.

stonecold54

Top Bottom