Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

This is confusing!!

yiyangzhi

This is confusing. To take anti-estrogens or not? The extent of hindering gains by anti-estrogens is debatable. Some say alot, some say alittle. Now I'm in my sixth wk of dbols, I have upped it to 50mg/day 2 wks back, & decided to take 20mg nolva/day. Now, u guys are making me rethink on the nolva now!

Personal preference i guess, you know your body better than anyone else does.Are you gyno prone? I know a guy who ran a 9 week cycle of Karachis at 750mg 1-7, 500 week 8, and 250 week 9. Didnt use any anti e and he was fine. Thats him though. Me, i would have had b cups by week 4 not takin any arimi or liqui.

hey i'd stop the dbols after the 5 week. ur livers gonna suffer.

take novaldex when symptons start not as prevention and get ur hands on some arimidex. that stuff is magic

and they say a 1/4 tab a days adequate in most cases so the stuff works out reasonably cheap.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAghhhghgh!

If clomid is the same type of drug as nolvadex, but without the IGF-1 reducing properties (the thing that seems to be scaring everyone away from using Nolva) then WHY NOT TAKE JUST clomid or clomid/proviron??

Why is it automatic to go for the Nolvadex?

I have got Nolva for my cycle, but only because I am going to halve the table i.e. take 10mg nolva, 25mg clomid and 25mg Proviron for the anti-estogen duties........ I would drop the nolva but I found out about it's supposed IGF-1 reducing properties too late......

go with arimidex/liquidex. I'm taking .25mg of arimidex now its keeping all the water weight off.

Top Bottom