Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Confused as Hell!! Just started new cycle!

glassman21

I need some serious advice. Ill make it as short as possible. Some of you guys have already been helping me. I am 35. Haven't seriousley worked out in about 10 years. The last three years I have kept a gym membership but only train sporatically because I never see any results. I am 6'1" and only weigh 170 lbs. I have tried everything!....every different diet and work out out there failed to produce any results for me. Three years ago I bought a cycle of cyp and with no knowledge started the cycle thinking that if I ate more than usual and showed up at the gym more often I'd get results.
I gained 25 lbs! But soon after lost it because lack of PCT and ended up with 17% body fat and slight gyno. I never monitored my caloric intake or my work outs or anything. I just added a few shakes to my daily meals and probably didn't even eat 2000 calories a day. Hell I was gaining weight so I was happy. I never knew about anti-estrogens. I just thought it was a crap shoot and a risk everyone took. I have never had any fat anywhere. Now I can pinch 1-1/2" on my abdomen and have love handles. My lbm is 140! I didn't want to go on a fat loss diet and be skinny again. I'd rather carry the weight I have than be skinny as hell. I'm just an average looking guy who wants to be buff.I have studied my ass off for two years and have a tracking program for my diet and work outs. Now that you know where I am coming from here is the question. I just started a cycle of sust and deca this week. I am eating 3000 calories a day and working out 3 days a week....compound exercises. My question is this? Should I have done a cutting cycle instead? My bf is already 17%. I am doing 375/wk test and 300/wk deca. I am afraid I am going to gain more fat again although this time I have Arimidex and HCG/Clomid for my PCT. I WANT TO BE BIG!! But I don't want to be fat!!! Will I gain more fat on this cycle? or will I burn fat and gain muscle. 17 fuckin percent looks like shit!! I am eating very clean and eating 275g of protein a day. Should I continue on my cycle I just started this week? should I do a little cardio with it? Dam. I don't know WTF to do. I want to do the cycle and build up my arms, legs, chest, and shoulders...but at what expense? i am very dedicated this time. Is it possible for me to be able to gain lean muscle and loose fat at the same time? if so I am cool...if not I'm fucked!. I am eating 6-8 meals a day which I never have so i figured this would also speed up my metabolism and help burn fat plus i have cut out all junk food and sodas. Remember I never have watche dmy diet before.......anyway....I'll shut the hell up and hopefully some of you can help me out.

OMG, stop taking steroids. you need to lift for a few years before you take. diet is everything, it doesnt matter what gear you take.

I have been lifting for a few years. I was an athlete in college....I've just never got any results. i am a very hard gainer.

So your advice to me is to diet for a year naturally and do cardio and eat clean and get my body fat down to about 10% before I do a cycle?

I gained the body fat from the cyp cycle three years ago. Before the cycle I only weighed about 160 and had about 8% bf. I graduated high school weighing 135 lbs and 6'1"....fifteen years ago...

as you stated.. you have never kept track of your diet before... this is where you should start... 5000 cals per day is for hardgainers...
also get some bloodwork done and see if your natural test levels are fucked from the previous cycle... :coffee:

Last edited:
Top Bottom