Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Confused for final month of course test prep

Shady1989

Hi All,

Am preparing for local competition, I need some suggestions for final month of my cutting cycle.
I only have 18 days left

Cycle details

Week 1-8

Test E 250mg / weekly twice
Tren E 200 mg/ weekly twice

Week 4- current
Anavar 50mg

Week 8- current
Clen 160mg
T3 75 mg
Test prop 100 mg ROAD

I am losing weight and little muscle
I have around 12 % of bf. I am planning to use masteron 100mg ED for another 10 days along with test prop

Should I add Tren A 100 mg ED with masteron ?

I am planning to stop all AAS before 1 week of contest .

Sounds like you have a long way to go in a month man. Unless you drop some serious bf fast, I don't see the master in doing anything. Especially for only 10 days. How long was the initial prep?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I guess I can reduce bf faster now with the support of T3, clen and calorie deficit. I was at 20% bf when I started the cycle. Reduced 8% bf and 5 kgs in 9 weeks, muscle also improved. Shall I simply stick with T3, clen , anavar, test prop and mast now ?

This is my one week old pic

Attachments

• IMG_20161231_102102.jpg
    IMG_20161231_102102.jpg
    94.1 KB · Views: 72
I know this isn't what you want to hear but you won't be ready in time. Pick a later show. You still have A LOT of body fat to loose. You need about another 6-8 weeks to be ready.

Your clen and T3 dosages are also way too high. You are going to do some serious harm to your health.

Do you have a prep coach helping you with all of this? I highly recommend hiring a good knowledgable coach for your first show. It'll make the whole experience a lot easier.

I guess I can reduce bf faster now with the support of T3, clen and calorie deficit. I was at 20% bf when I started the cycle. Reduced 8% bf and 5 kgs in 9 weeks, muscle also improved. Shall I simply stick with T3, clen , anavar, test prop and mast now ?
great results but you started at such a high body fat that you totally made things hard on yourself. i would have preferred had you cut down first properly without the use of drugs, then gotten into contest shape from there. you put a lot of pressure on your body here and once you stop those drugs you stand a good chance of gaining everything back

I would also suggest going for a different show. It will be a race against time and it would be very difficult to be competitive in that amount of time.

Not going to happen. Not even close.

Do you have a coach? If you do - drop him and find another one.

You have WAYYY TOO much bodyfat still to even compete in a month, let alone 18 days. Sorry if thats not what you wanted to hear tho.

Thanks guys. I will take your suggestions and concentrate to compete next time after PCT and gap. Btw does any of you know online trainer who suggest on roids dosage to compete ?

Thanks guys. I will take your suggestions and concentrate to compete next time after PCT and gap. Btw does any of you know online trainer who suggest on roids dosage to compete ?

I would be happy to help. Send me an email (link is in my signature).

I will help you with your diet, training, cardio and supplements, as well as PEDs and pre-contest finishing touches like diuretics, carb loading, water manipulation etc.

BTW here is a link to my pre-contest log -> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums...muskate-s-pre-contest-training-log-40720.html

It would be a great resource of information for you.

Top Bottom