Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Confused! first cycle

fearthisguy

I have been working out for 6 years on and off. I am 220 pounds about six foot. I lift 4-5 days a week and watch what i eat! i only drink steamed distilled water, and sometimes milk with my whey protein, i eat lots of organic spinach! and protein rich foods... anyways, the only steroids i have ever messed with were oral tabs of anavar and winstrol. I figured why mess with the tabs which can be more stressful on the liver and according to what i have ready not as effective. So i have decided to do a test cycle!

I have 15 amps of 250mg of test e. and i am curious of how to run this!? i was thinking of injection every seven days for 12 to 14 weeks. Dont know if i need pct. but i have access to novadex. When and how often should i take the novadex if it is needed? also! are there any reliable sites to order syringes! thanks guys!

I am still learning about aas so i just want some good information from you guys so that i dont end up hurting myself. and i dont want to grow any bitch tits! thanks for the help

I have been working out for 6 years on and off. I am 220 pounds about six foot. I lift 4-5 days a week and watch what i eat! i only drink steamed distilled water, and sometimes milk with my whey protein, i eat lots of organic spinach! and protein rich foods... anyways, the only steroids i have ever messed with were oral tabs of anavar and winstrol. I figured why mess with the tabs which can be more stressful on the liver and according to what i have ready not as effective. So i have decided to do a test cycle!

I have 15 amps of 250mg of test e. and i am curious of how to run this!? i was thinking of injection every seven days for 12 to 14 weeks. Dont know if i need pct. but i have access to novadex. When and how often should i take the novadex if it is needed? also! are there any reliable sites to order syringes! thanks guys!

I am still learning about aas so i just want some good information from you guys so that i dont end up hurting myself. and i dont want to grow any bitch tits! thanks for the help

Firstly, welcome to the boards.

You sound young!

Glad to see you're eating your spinach. :p

Arguably, PCT is always needed! If you
want some good information from you guys so that i dont end up hurting myself. and i dont want to grow any bitch tits!

Do some reading yourself for a bit. Don't just except what everyone else tells you.

Good Luck

I also have some dbol and some winstrol that i am going to do for a cycle. I was wondering what would happen with the dbol without pct? i am just confused about pct. If i do a dbol cycle should i take something like novadex directly after the cycle or a little before i start to end the cycle? haha thanks guys. just trying to learn a few things on here about the goods.

bro if you dont know if you need pct..i dont think your ready...research for a bit ..then do it... your messing with your body here..and you dont wanna fuck it up

Top Bottom