Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Confliction testimonials in HCG.... so whats the right answer?

HXT

Ive been researching the use of HCG to assist in test E cycles on different forums. some say that it should are run at 250 Its twice a week throughout cycle. others say that your body builds a tolerance to the LH FSH, it raises estrogen and can shut you down. I have been afraid of this happening, and Im on week 3 of my Test e cycle (500 MG a week)

should I wait until the last 4 weeks to start or do you think I should just start now?

Taking testosterone will shut you down so I wouldn't even factor that into your decision making.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Search my posts on running HCG, it can work properly if you run it at minuscule doses, daily or maybe every other day.

Huge doses of 250/500mcg will cause issues.

[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]If you take some time to do some research on HCG, you will find that it does more harm then good. Read this: http://www.evolutionary.org/hcg-dangers-exposed/[/FONT]
[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]
[/FONT]

[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]HCG will increase LH and FSH, yes, but it will also increase estrogen levels and it's suppressive of natural testosterone production. The problem with HCG is that when you stop using it, your natural testosterone production is suppressed and you get an estrogen rebound to boot. That is why so many users experience gyno after HCG use. [/FONT]
[/FONT]

[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]I personally would use a good natural testosterone booster like HCGenerate from n2bm.com. You will get the same LH and FSH increase, with no natural testosterone suppression or estrogen rebound. [/FONT]

not a single study exists that proves hcg is effective for guys who use steroids. the FDA never approved hcg for fertility in men. i dare anyone to prove me wrong.

hcg is a scam. it is pushed by indian pharmacy sites because they make a fortune selling it

when you use hcg you mimic LH in the body, that is not a good thing if you understand how our HPTA works.

For me, HCG has no real use. All it does that is beneficial is make your balls bigger. HCGenerate is natural and can do the same thing. The issue with HCG is when guys use it in PCT. It hinders recover when you use it in PCT because it is suppressive. On cycle it doesn't matter because test has you shut down anyways. Bottom line, if you are really worried about your nuts shrinking and want to do another injection just for that then go for it. That is really the only good thing it will do though.

There isn't a right answer for this, just have to find what protocol works for you. There isn't a study out there that proves the right way to use it, just a bunch of want to be gurus that paraphrase medical studies and copy and paste the sections that supports their claims on these forums.

When you're cycling, I think the ideal protocol to follow is to start the HCG at 500iu weekly when you start to notice your balls shrinking. Typically this should happen 4-5 weeks into your cycle. Continue with that dosage until you are 2 weeks from PCT. At this point you are going to increase your dosage by "blasting" per say. I typically would go with 1000iu daily. The idea behind this is to keep your balls a little bit active on cycle, so they are not dormant for too long, and then really jump start them before starting PCT. People have different view points on this.. but I also would suggest running HCG the first week of PCT, same blasting dose. That way the serms and hcg are all working together to get things going. Just my opinion tho.

[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]If you take some time to do some research on HCG, you will find that it does more harm then good. Read this: http://www.evolutionary.org/hcg-dangers-exposed/[/FONT]
[/FONT]

[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]HCG will increase LH and FSH, yes, but it will also increase estrogen levels and it's suppressive of natural testosterone production. The problem with HCG is that when you stop using it, your natural testosterone production is suppressed and you get an estrogen rebound to boot. That is why so many users experience gyno after HCG use. [/FONT]
[/FONT]

[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]I personally would use a good natural testosterone booster like HCGenerate from n2bm.com. You will get the same LH and FSH increase, with no natural testosterone suppression or estrogen rebound. [/FONT]

No offense, but the majority of this doesn't make any sense and actually contradicts a lot of things.

First, about the article. There are definetly some solid facts in there, but the article is obviosuly just one giant slander piece against HCG to promote something else. I get it, but lets be real.

One of the biggest misconceptions that gets pushed is the desensitization that can occur. Like the article says.. "HCG that is used for too long or in high enough doses will inhibit your own testosterone production due to the negative feedback via the pituitary gland and hypothalamus." This is true, but I am sorry.. 500iu weekly for a few months does not fall into the criteria of "high enough dosage" and "used for too long". So if someone chooses to run a moderate dosage from the beginning of their cycle, there will be no issue. Now if someone is pumping thousands of IU's weekly at a time, for long periods.. like Rich Piana suggests when you come off. You are more than likely to run into this issue. I think that is why most people don't suggest or follow a protocol like this.

HCG does not necasarrily increase LH and FSH, and you can find a lot of bloodwork that supports that.. what it does is mimic what it does. It simply just tricks your body into producing testosterone. Using it on cycle is supposed to theorectically keep our testes from being completely shut down, so transitioning into PCT is smoother. Not a lot of actual medical studies for this, but to me.. it makes a lot of sense.

Next is the part that makes no sense.. I'm going to quote it sentence by sentence.

"HCG will increase LH and FSH, yes, but it will also increase estrogen levels and it's suppressive of natural testosterone production"

-Typically when someone is taking HCG, in the sense that we are talking about it, they are using it in correlection with other hormones. Those hormones are already suppressing our natural test production, so why on earth would we care if the HCG is suppressing too? Logically, that is ass backwards and makes no sense. The entire purpose of using HCG is to increase our natural test production, or at least keep it going, and using it correctly does exactly this. As far as the estrogen levels.. 500iu weekly is going to have very little effect on the amount of aromatization that occurs, and the majority of people that cycle are concious of their estrogen levels and run an AI.. problem solved.

"That is why so many users experience gyno after HCG use"

- Not true.. going to try to keep this short. The majority of post PCT gyno/estrogen rebound is caused by the cluster fuck of drugs we throw in our body trying to get it to restabilize, then not coming off them properly. HCG may have a little to do with this, but it's not the one to blame. Typical PCT protocol is to run a serm, clomid or nolva, for about a month or so. When we do this, we are tricking our bodies into thinking there is no estrogen in our system, so our bodies respond by producing Test. Call it the negative feedback loop, whatever you want.. but all the serms do is trick the HPTA into starting the process of producing Test. So we've gone from mega high Test/hormone levels, to a sudden drop off, now back to a sudden increase in a short period of time, Now our bodies are like wtf is going on and are all sorts of out of wack. Meanwhile, we are producing Test at a good rate because of the serms, typically to a greater extent then what it would do naturally, which is going to lead to more aromatization. We are now taking nothing that actually lowers our estrogen levels.. but are taking something that blocks the effects of them. Don't have any side effects, so we assume everything is kosher. So when PCT is done and we come off the serms, while our bodies are trying to restabilize, all this extra estrogen that has been floating around starts to appear and starts causing problems. To fix this, run a goddamn AI through cycle and PCT.

That's it.

^^^ you are very knowledgeable man

but the big argument on forums is if hcg should be used in pct. you never addressed why we should, you just posted a lot of info that i happen to agree with

I'm assuming that you aren't advocating we should use it in pct right? after all you did post about using sERm's without mentioning it

rich piana actually recommends using it in pct. and anyone would have to be naive to think that guy ever comes off anything more than a gram of gear a week. PCT for him is a gram of gear a week lol. and that is a weak pct for him.

the problem with using it in pct, is what i said above.. it would be like injecting testosterone. that defeats the purpose of why we pct. yes you will feel better but it is a ridiculous idea

also the same argument you made as to why it wouldn't hurt you to use on cycle since you are already shutdown I can turn right back around and mention too.. once again people are under the impression that hcg 'prevents shutdown'

the idea here is that if you polled most people on forums they would say
1. hcg prevents shutdown
2. hcg should be used in pct

what the mods on here are saying is that this is wrong and very dangerous advice.

can you stop pushing your products on me. thanks. only an idiot would reference an OTC over Pharma
Lmfao finally someone speaks up, lots of people trying to push SARMS only on here.. Sorry of us have access to pharmaceutical grade stuff like hcg, test and HGH...

Sent from my SM-N920G using Tapatalk

Top Bottom