Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Confliction testimonials in HCG.... so whats the right answer?

Lmfao finally someone speaks up, lots of people trying to push SARMS only on here.. Sorry of us have access to pharmaceutical grade stuff like hcg, test and HGH...

Sent from my SM-N920G using Tapatalk
Hopefully the moderators are impartial and don't ban us for stating the obvious...

Lmfao finally someone speaks up, lots of people trying to push SARMS only on here.. Sorry of us have access to pharmaceutical grade stuff like hcg, test and HGH...

I won't ban you for stating your opinion, but at the least get your facts straight before posting bullshit

I have a source in my signature that sells of those things but nice try at 'calling out mods' you obviously have no clue what you are talking about. I actually AM USING pharm grade HGH Lilly brand right now from that source. and guess what? I also use sarm's too. it is called utilizing everything at my disposal. that is how we get better.

and who the fuck said test and HGH were bad on here? LMAO please show me that.

this whole "lets gang up on mods" will not work on my forum. you probably are best off going to meso or some other shitty forum where you can take pot shots at people

I won't ban you for stating your opinion, but at the least get your facts straight before posting bullshit

I have a source in my signature that sells of those things but nice try at 'calling out mods' you obviously have no clue what you are talking about. I actually AM USING pharm grade HGH Lilly brand right now from that source. and guess what? I also use sarm's too. it is called utilizing everything at my disposal. that is how we get better.

and who the fuck said test and HGH were bad on here? LMAO please show me that.

this whole "lets gang up on mods" will not work on my forum. you probably are best off going to meso or some other shitty forum where you can take pot shots at people
Did you reply to Xht as well or just me, he is the one who posted the obvious. Of recommending OTC vs pharma grade...

Did you reply to Xht as well or just me, he is the one who posted the obvious. Of recommending OTC vs pharma grade...

I never said test and HGH are bad, just have an issue on how lots of mods and trolls push SARMS ON HERE.

I never said test and HGH are bad, just have an issue on how lots of mods and trolls push SARMS ON HERE.

you misunderstood my post and my point.

You can state your opinion without attacking people and attempting to gang up on members/mods or trying to discredit them. that is Bush league stuff that we don't want on here

EF is a positive place, you can go to meso if you want a negative forum full of angry people

the forums rules are in the sticky, they are pretty black and white and simple to follow. nobody gets banned for stating an opinion EVER!

UPDATE: pretty sure i warned you guys about insulting mods/members

calling people idiots or shills isn't going to work.

Last edited:
Top Bottom