Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Confidence?

Eminem

I am seriously the shyiest guy on earth i have no self confidence i have moved to a new city and am screwed i dont know what to do i was wondering how i could over come this bodybuilding has worked somewhat but my progress is slow and would be helpful if u read my post below and helped with my routine. But in terms of being shy and whatnot i was wondering no drugs but just something that would help me

No drugs eh? I guess that means no ecstasy? lol, that shit will turn you into mr. pimp for a few hours... anyhow, there really is no easy way to get confidence. But I'd first find a way for you to feel comfortable with yourself, and then confidence will spout out of your face like bad acne. When I was a teenager, I was often very shy, but I think there's a point in everyones life where they spend a lot of time finding themselves, and discovering who they really are. But once you have that identity, no one can take it away from you.

It isn't a rule or anything like that, but I believe in it

when you have a bigger body, most of your friends will gonna give you more respection, when you talk to anybody even with your girlfriend

having a bigger body will results in a more self-confidence, it's all a mental matter and not linked with any substance that Steroids or drugs would affect

Weam, that is more true than you'll ever know. Every single second of your life is dependent on your physical stature, ESPECIALLY your social life. Its just natural for humans to act certain ways towards people based on how they look. And it never hurts to be a walking chunk of man meat :)

Its all mental my friend!! Remember .. healthy body... healthy mind!! Its easy to fall into a rut sometimes .. especially when you have bad shit happening in your life ... just grab the bull by the horns, and fuck everything else ... maybe you are depressed? I feel to that you become more comfortable with yourself as you get older and mature more!!

These are words to rember... hope they help .>>

"confidence is the key to success!!!"

Mention that to yourself when you are having a rough time (as corny as it sounds), but it will help!!
It think that those are the 6 most true words there is .. for any situation"

Good luck!!

Mavy!!!

Taking medication that works to alter your mind is horrible! The suicide rate for people that use these (prozac, paxel, etc.) are very high. I kid you not, use a decent amount of test, or a test d-bol combo and your confidence will shoot very high, I gauruntee it!

Top Bottom