Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Concerned about using deca for my joints

Gethalelo

Three years ago I've had a bad injury in my rotatorycuffs. Even had to undergo a surgery to get the thing right. After 6months of recovery and healing I started training little by little.All this time things seemed to improve, but one day a strong painappeared in the shoulders, a piercing one. This does not let meworkout as I wished to. So some guys told me that I can use deca forthe joints, and I have read online that this can be done. But I stillfeel a bit concerned about using steroids just for that. If you hadthese problems before, how did you deal with them?

If healing your joints and bones is all you want toachieve, deca is definitely not the best choice. There is no doubtthat it will reduce the inflammation and decrease pain. However, itwill not actually heal the joints. As a result, you can get theinjury even worse, since you would be stressing the joints further onbecause there will be no indicators that something is going wrong.Besides, it is not worth going through all of the side effects andsuppression seen with deca just for the inflammation reduction.

Instead, it is best to use something that waspurposefully created for joint/bone healing, such as OstarineMK-2866. It has been scientifically proven that it can drasticallyimprove the healing process of joint/bone related injuries andaccelerate recovery after surgeries. Another good thing aboutOstarine is that it causes no side effects, and the suppression fromits use is absolutely minimal. Therefore, no ancillaries are needed,and a very mild PCT will do the job. Also, you can stack in someN2JOint RX - it has a ton of ingredients aimed at reinforcing yourjoints, and improving joint health.

Personally, I have used this stack when I had veryserious elbow problems, and nothing else would help me one bit.However, this stack has helped me big time, and really soon my elbowsfelt like new. Also, you can stack in some Nutrobal MK-677 - it willstimulate GH production, which will greatly contribute to your jointrecovery. It does not have side effects either, and unlike HGH it isvery easy to find the real thing.

this myth that deca heals joints needs to stop

yes it does have collagen benefits but that is with old people who have joint issues, not athletes pounding weights everyday.. you are comparing apples to oranges

the best way heal joints is back off weight training and use proper form first. and if you already caused damage physical therapy and joint support supplements go a long way

Deca and NPP cause your body to retain water which will help cushion your joints and make them feel slightly better, but they won't do anything for actually healing or remedying the problem. It would be the equivalent of taking an advil for muscle pain. It's not helping the issue, just reducing the pain.
Using deca to try to heal your joints is a horrible idea. First, steroids can cause side effects like gyno if you don't use the proper support supplements with your cycle. Second, it'll suppress your natural testosterone production so you will need to run a PCT to restore your natural production after your cycle.

Follow the suggestions given by @lev butlerov

Ok guys, and special thanks for Lev. One more question - I have searched for the ostarine and nutrobal, and they have them in liquid and tablet form - which is better?

You need to go with liquid from sarms1.com

SARMs can only legally be sold as research chemical liquids. If you get them in pills at the store then they are likely prohormones.

Top Bottom