Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

concerned about sterile abscess

I'm about to give myself my first injection next week. I want to avoid getting any kind of infections at all so please guys let me know if there are any steps or anything to keep in mind so I con't get some sterile abcess.

I'm about to give myself my first injection next week. I want to avoid getting any kind of infections at all so please guys let me know if there are any steps or anything to keep in mind so I con't get some sterile abcess.

I had two abscesses in the past, but have avoided them in the past ten years. Here are tips:

1) Shower before injecting
2) Always use new syringes
3) Use lots of rubbing alcohol on injection site
4) Have amoxicillin on hand (I have fish aquarium amoxicillin capsules. Same stuff just easy to buy online, and very cheap. They are very effective at treating early stage abscesses without getting them cut open.

[FONT=Calibri, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]In this article series I explain how to do injections -> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums...er-injection-techniques-–-part-2-a-49351.html[/FONT]

[FONT=Calibri, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]If you are using proper injection technique, it is EXTREMELY unlikely that you will ever develop an abscess.

Even if you do, it isn't overly serious. You just need to go to your doctor and have him drain it for you.
[/FONT]

Watch lots of youtube videos of guys injecting. It will get you more comfortable with it.

This is what I do:

-put vial(s) in a cup of hot water and leave while I take a shower
-take out of water and wipe top with alcohol
-clean injection area with alcohol
-draw gear
-switch tip
-inject
-wipe injection area with alcohol and massage for a minute

done

Top Bottom