Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

conceiving a baby after cycle

josuev-kills

what would be a safe time to try conceiving a baby with my wife after a 12 week cycle of test and deca and pct, I finished my pct a month ago , blood work show everything is I normal levels, is it the quality of the sperm good now or should I weight a little bit longer? thanks.

what would be a safe time to try conceiving a baby with my wife after a 12 week cycle of test and deca and pct, I finished my pct a month ago , blood work show everything is I normal levels, is it the quality of the sperm good now or should I weight a little bit longer? thanks.

Tough to say but could. Be 1 month pct or up to a year .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've never heard the quality sperm issue on AAS or ancillary drugs. As far as I know if the sperm swim then they are good to go. Sperm count is a different thing though from quality. I say the quality is there it's the count that AAS can effect.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

huh?

you should be blowing as much sperm inside her as possible.. you don't just stop trying.. it only takes 1 sperm

you should run a pct and stay off anything suppressive for as long as possible to increase your chances. and get sperm tested, nobody on a forum is going to be able to guess how much sperm you have.

huh?

you should be blowing as much sperm inside her as possible.. you don't just stop trying.. it only takes 1 sperm

you should run a pct and stay off anything suppressive for as long as possible to increase your chances. and get sperm tested, nobody on a forum is going to be able to guess how much sperm you have.

Haha yes i agree. Its not necessarily quality of soerm you should be concerned with. My understanding is whether you have sperm to swim basically.

6 years ago i had sex with my girlfreind after being on for a year or something. My son is 5 now. I was off for a month or less so it happened somewhere it that time.

Steroids decrease the amount of sperm you produce but they don't effect the quality of your sperm or anything like that.

There is no risk of having a child with birth defects if your wife gets pregnant while you are on a cycle, on a PCT or have just finished a cycle.

You have nothing to worry about bother

It makes no difference. Just start trying. It may take a little longer for guys on cycle but sounds like you are recovered. Just go for it.

Top Bottom